‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 7, Episode 15 Recap: “Hong Kong Fireworks”
Previously on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Kyle hosted an event for The Fat Jewish at her boutique, Kyle by Alene Too. At the event, Lisa Vanderpump invited the ladies to Hong Kong where she is filming a documentary to protest the horrific Yulin Festival. Later, Erika traveled to Georgia to visit her grandmother’s grave site where she and her mother shared a touching moment. This week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills shows the ladies arriving in Hong Kong where growing tensions between Dorit and Erika erupt during a night out on a junk boat.
RHOBH S7E15 Recap: “Hong Kong Fireworks”
The episode opens with the women packing for Hong Kong where Lisa Rinna asks her dog, Lola, for fashion advice. Packed and ready to go, the ladies head to the airport and after a fifteen hour flight they arrive at their exquisite hotel in Hong Kong. The next day the women split up with Kyle and Erika going sightseeing, Eden and Rinna spending the day atop a mountain, and Dorit and Eileen supporting Vanderpump with her documentary.
Before the ladies part ways, Rinna invites Dorit to her hotel room. Rinna asks Dorit if she intimated to the other women that she had a drug problem after pulling a bag of assorted pills out of her purse. Dorit says she has never insinuated Rinna had a problem and that she thought the bag of pills moment was very funny. Dorit asks Rinna which of the ladies told her this information and Rinna claims that it was her own sixth sense that alerted her to Dorit’s comments (um..). Knowing that Rinna is lying (obviously) Dorit vows to bring this conversation up to the other ladies.
While getting tea with Eden, Rinna explains her sixth sense and the feeling she has that the other women are discussing her supposed problem with pills. Believing Rinna has a sixth sense, Eden gets chills and tells her that Dorit did in fact ask her if Rinna’s actions were induced by pills (smh Eden).
As night falls, the ladies board a junk boat for a trip on the harbor. Eden further portrays herself as batshit crazy by donning a short black wig for the event (WHY). Before the housewives can enjoy the boat ride, Dorit brings up her conversation with Rinna. Dorit asks which of the ladies told Rinna that she insinuated Rinna had a drug problem. Rinna interjects and says that it was her sixth sense and not one of the housewives that alerted her to Dorit’s gossiping (*eyeroll*).
Eden interrupts and says that Dorit did insinuate that Rinna had a problem with pills. Dorit vehemently denies saying anything to Eden or in Mexico about Rinna and pills(butyoudidtho). Erika then joins the fray and says that Dorit did imply Rinna’s actions towards Kim may be drug induced. Dorit snaps back and tells Erika to not put words in her mouth. Erika asks Dorit what her problem is with her and Dorit asks Erika the same. The conversation ends in the middle of their fight with Erika saying, “I don’t like bullshit, Dorit, and that’s what I think you are” (One more time for the people in the back!).
The preview for next week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills sees the conclusion of the junk boat fight, the ladies getting a moment of zen from a statue of Buddha, and Erika saying through tears, “You don’t know what I deal with at night”. Tune in next Tuesday at 9pm EST for an all-new episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Housewives Side Notes:
- Somewhat enjoys when Lisa Vanderpump cries because it is a change from her normally poised self.
- Loves traveling because it is an opportunity for her to see how other people live.
- Doesn’t believe Dorit was being malicious in her comments about Rinna’s bag of pills.
- Hasn’t been to Hong Kong in eighteen years.
- Brought three suitcases to Hong Kong: one for make-up, one for underwear, and one for outfits.
- Is touched that Eileen supported her in her fight against the Yulin Festival.
- Thinks Kyle Richards Umansky is a cool chick.
- Doesn’t have a wall up, just has her eyes open.
- Always wins the contest of “Who is the Most Fabulous”.
- Used to travel to Hong Kong all the time when she worked for an Italian swimwear company.
- The more she tries to be nice to Erika, the colder Erika is to her.
- Cannot fathom why people engage in the Yulin Festival.
- Was passing out sleeping pills like candy on the flight to Hong Kong.
- Thinks Dorit is a pussy with a capital P.
- Has a sixth sense (doesn’t actually have a sixth sense).
- Doesn’t hug as uncomfortably long as Eden does.
- Reconnected with Lisa Vanderpump after learning about the Yulin Festival she is passionate about.
- Is willing to bury the hatchet with Vanderpump and hopes they can move forward.
- Sometimes wishes she was lesbian for Erika.
- Treating her online, kindred spirit “London” to a trip to New York City.
- Is planning to meet him for the first time by being half naked in their hotel room when he arrives.