‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 7, Episode 14 Recap: “Sweet Georgia Jayne”
Previously on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kyle hosted a dessert tasting party with her friend Carnie Wilson. The party was the first time that Lisa Rinna, Eden, and Kim Richards were in the same room together since the rumors about Kim’s sobriety were started. Rinna admitted to starting the rumors about Kim and she and Eden apologized. The three women agreed to move forward and start over (again). On this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Kyle hosts an event at her store for The Fat Jewish and Erika visits her mom in Georgia.
RHOBH S7E14 Recap: “Sweet Georgia Jayne”
The episode opens with Kyle and Dorit meeting for lunch and Eileen and Erika meeting for the same. The ladies discuss the events of the previous night, with Kyle and Dorit saying they no longer trust Rinna. Erika and Eileen are not proud of Rinna’s comments but they commend her ability to admit her mistakes.
Next Kyle hosts an event at her store for Instagram personality, The Fat Jewish. At the event, Erika compliments Dorit’s hair and Dorit remarks that that was the first compliment Erika has ever given her. Erika immediately refutes Dorit’s claim and a clip of all the compliments Erika has given Dorit plays (bye Dorit). Later, Lisa Vanderpump explains that she is going to Hong Kong to film a documentary about the Yulin Dog Festival and invites Erika and Dorit to join her. Eileen approaches the women and Erika extends the invite to her, as well, much to the surprise of Dorit and Lisa. Lisa then extends the invite to everyone as it will further raise awareness to stop this horrific practice.
The following day Lisa hosts a luncheon at Villa Rosa to test out her new rosé. At the luncheon, Dorit and Erika acknowledge that they have two completely different personalities and cannot connect with one another. Tensions between Erika and Dorit have been building throughout the season and their lack of connection hinders any chance of reconciliation. The two agree to disagree and Erika leaves to attend a previous engagement.
A week of entertainment news in your in-box.
We find the news you need to know, so you don't have to.
Later on Erika travels down to Georgia to visit her mother and the two visit her grandparents’ grave sites. Despite her normally guarded demeanor, Erika cries when reminiscing about her deep connection with her grandmother. The two women share a touching moment where Erika’s mother admits to being hard on her growing up, but acknowledges that Erika has become a great wife, mother, and daughter. The episode ends as Erika and her mother hug amidst tears and laughter.
The preview for next week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills shows the ladies’ trip to Hong Kong where Erika and Dorit face off. Tune in next Tuesday at 9pm EST for an all-new episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Housewives Side Notes:
- Says she can forgive Rinna because Kim did.
- Kim’s grandson, Hucksley, was born.
- Doesn’t understand why Kyle gave Rinna a pass for her comments about Kim.
- Is willing to mend the fence with Rinna, but will never forget their past drama.
- Loves fast cars because of her “redneck raising”.
- Has very little patience for people that need a lot of support and hand holding.
- Wouldn’t put her wholehearted trust in Rinna.
- Is a klutz and fell out of the limousine.
- Makes a darn good smoothie.
- Is excited to go to Hong Kong and put the drama with Vanderpump behind her.
- Knows Rinna is a good person despite her comments about Kim.
- Would much rather deal with a big mouth like Rinna than a covert person like Vanderpump.
- Is still on the outs with most of the other housewives.
- Is beyond ecstatic to go to Hong Kong.
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.