Nintendo eShop’s New March 30, 2017 Releases
As the weather has warmed up, Nintendo is taking us into the wilderness for this eShop update. The Nintendo Switch and Wii U both get a hot title each.
NINTENDO ESHOP RELEASES – MARCH 30, 2017
Snake Pass is a throwback to the “collectathons” of years past. Noodle the Snake rises to save his home from a mysterious invader, and retrieving the ancient Keystones will grant him the power to do so. Noodle’s body-type will allow him to interact with the world as only a snake can. Snake Pass was developed by Sumo Digital, the studio behind the first-rate SEGA All-Star series. Furthermore, it was scored by David Wise, who’s best known for his work on the Donkey Kong Country series.
Pikmin 2 was the second entry in the under-appreciated series, and its Wii Remote-controlled re-release has graced the Wii U. Pikmin and Pikmin 3 require you to familiarize yourself with their maps while carefully budgeting your resources – time being the most important – but Pikmin 2 lacks that incentive. Instead, you’re challenged through other means, specifically by scouring dungeons with your Pikmin army. However, Pikmin 2 is still great, and you should try it.
Here’s everything Nintendo released on the eShop this week:
- ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG (Hamster, $7.99)
- Snake Pass (Sumo Digital, $19.99)
- Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes (Cypronia, $6.99)
- Miko Mole (EnsenaSoft, $5.00)
- Pikmin 2 (Nintendo, $19.99 – originally for the Wii)
- Brave Dungeon (INSIDE SYSTEM, $5.00)
- Kung Fu Fight (Nostatic Software, $1.99)
- SubaraCity (CIRCLE Entertainment, $3.99)
- Mercenaries Saga 3 (CIRCLE Entertainment, free)
- Runbow: Bowhemoth Theme (13AM Games, $1.99)
- Runbow: Music Theme (13AM Games, $1.99)
- Runbow: Satura Theme (13AM Games, $1.99)
- Runbow Theme (13AM Games, $1.99)
New Nintendo 3DS
- FOUR BOMBS (RCMADIAX, $7.00)
Nothing listed above catches your attention? Check out what’s on sale. Well, Mercenaries Saga 3 is on sale if you enjoyed its demo. Plus, Punch Club and Gourmet Dream, also for the 3DS, are discounted.