Kate Winslet Gives Birth To Baby Boy
Kate Winslet gave birth to her third child, a son, on Saturday, Dec. 7 in England. This is the first child for Winslet and her husband of one year Ned Rocknroll, Richard Branson’s nephew.
Winslet’s rep confirmed that her son was born at an NHS Hospital in Sussex County, but refused to release any further details other than saying that “baby and mother are doing great.”
Winslet has two other children from previous relationships: a daughter, Mia Threapleton, 12, from her first marriage to Jim Threapleton and a son, Joe Mendes, 9, with her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
Winslet has yet to release the name of her new son.
The actress will return to the big screen in Labor Day, set for release January 31.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Kate Winslet:
Toronto Film Festival Slide Show: Kate Winslet Shows Off Baby Bump, Dan Stevens Goes Back To Blond And More
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges