Kate Winslet Gives Birth To Baby Boy
Kate Winslet gave birth to her third child, a son, on Saturday, Dec. 7 in England. This is the first child for Winslet and her husband of one year Ned Rocknroll, Richard Branson’s nephew.
Winslet’s rep confirmed that her son was born at an NHS Hospital in Sussex County, but refused to release any further details other than saying that “baby and mother are doing great.”
Winslet has two other children from previous relationships: a daughter, Mia Threapleton, 12, from her first marriage to Jim Threapleton and a son, Joe Mendes, 9, with her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
Winslet has yet to release the name of her new son.
The actress will return to the big screen in Labor Day, set for release January 31.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Kate Winslet:
Toronto Film Festival Slide Show: Kate Winslet Shows Off Baby Bump, Dan Stevens Goes Back To Blond And More
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango