Kate Winslet Gives Birth To Baby Boy
Kate Winslet gave birth to her third child, a son, on Saturday, Dec. 7 in England. This is the first child for Winslet and her husband of one year Ned Rocknroll, Richard Branson’s nephew.
Winslet’s rep confirmed that her son was born at an NHS Hospital in Sussex County, but refused to release any further details other than saying that “baby and mother are doing great.”
Winslet has two other children from previous relationships: a daughter, Mia Threapleton, 12, from her first marriage to Jim Threapleton and a son, Joe Mendes, 9, with her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
Winslet has yet to release the name of her new son.
The actress will return to the big screen in Labor Day, set for release January 31.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Kate Winslet:
Toronto Film Festival Slide Show: Kate Winslet Shows Off Baby Bump, Dan Stevens Goes Back To Blond And More
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen