Tom Cullen Bio: In His Own Words [Exclusive Video]
Tom Cullen is a Welsh actor best known for his roles in Weekend and in hit TV series Downton Abbey. This Tom Cullen bio will let the actor tell his story in his own words.
Tom Cullen Bio: Age, Early Life
Tom Culllen was born in Aberystwyth on July 17, 1985. He was raised in both Llandrindod Wells and Cardiff. Cullen completed his secondary education at Llanishen High School. He graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama as part of the class of 2009 and spent a year in the Central School of Speech and Drama which earned him a First Class Honors degree in Acting.
Tom Cullen Bio: Career
While at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama he took a momentary break from his education to participate in the film Daddy’s Girl and the short film Watch Me. Both went on to win a BAFTA Cymru, a version of the BAFTA’s that recognizes works filmed, produced, and/or made in Wales.
He stared in the film Weekend as Russell, a lonely lifeguard that finds love in a younger man who is about to leave the country. His role earned him critical praise, including a British Independent Film Award for most Promising Newcomer. Among his film work, he also stars in Desert Dancer, and The Last Days on Mars. Cullen also has a recurring role on the TV series Downton Abbey.
He costars with real life girlfriend Tatiana Maslany in The Other Half. Together they play a couple struggling through their own obstacles in life. While Cullen’s character is still mourning the disappearance of his brother, Maslany’s character lives with bipolar disorder.
“I think their initial attraction is that they recognize there is a big whole in their stomachs, and they’re two people who are in pain, and they recognize that pain in each other,” Cullen told uInterview exclusively. “So with they do is they offer up each other a chance of something better, and redemption, and it works for a while. But I think human nature is that things begin to unfurl and unfold and that’s where the film moves through. And you see these two people in pain trying to make a better life together.”
Tom Cullen Bio: Dating, Personal Life, Girlfriend
Tom Cullen is in a long-term relationship with actress Tatiana Maslany. The pair live together in Toronto, Ontario.
Tom Cullen Bio: In His Own Words [Exclusive Video] News
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Movie In The Works, Though Actors Seem Unaware
- Rose Leslie Bio: In Her Own Words [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
- Tatiana Maslany Bio: In Her Own Words [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Extended Trailer Shows Clones In Danger, United [SPOILERS]
- Tom Cullen & Tatiana Maslany On ‘The Other Half,’ Their Relationship [VIDEO]
- ‘Orphan Black’s’ Last Season To Premiere On June 10′
- ‘Good Behavior’s Lusia Strus On Michelle Dockery [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Series Finale Recap: Edith Marries; Anna Has Her Baby
- Dan Stevens Attends Men’s Fashion Week In Milan
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Season 6, Episode 3 Recap: Hughes And Carson Wed; Branson Returns
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Recap: Marigold Disappears At The Fat Stock Show
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Season 6 Premiere Recap: Mary Is Blackmailed; Mr. Carson Gets His ‘Full’ Marriage
- Downton Abbey Spoilers: Who Ends Up With Whom In Series’ Sixth And Final Season?
- Michelle Dockery’s Fiancé John Dineen Dies Of Cancer At 34
- Stephen Colbert Makes ‘Downton Abbey’ Actors Do American Accents
- Laura Carmichael Rocks Edgy Look At London Film Festival
- Joanne Froggatt’s Sheer Dress Stood Out At ‘Downton Abbey’ Press Launch
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Upcoming Sixth Season
- Kate Middleton Visits ‘Downton Abbey’ Set
- Michelle Dockery Films Scenes For ‘Downton Abbey’
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Recap: Bates Gets Anna Out Of Jail And Matthew Goode Catches Mary’s Eye
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Recap: Lord Grantham Gets Into A Fight; Aunt Rosamund Visits
- ‘Downton Abbey’s Sixth Season Rumored To Be Its Last
- Allen Leech On ‘The Imitation Game,’ Benedict Cumberbatch [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Recap: Mary Takes Courtship With Tony To Another Level; Edith Starts A Fire
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.