Francesca Eastwood: In Her Own Words [Exclusive Video]
Francesca Eastwood is an American reality television show personality and actress. She is best known for staring in Mrs. Eastwood & Company along with her step-mother, siblings and other family members. This Francesca Eastwood bio will allow the actress to tell her story in her own words.
Francesca Eastwood Bio: Age, Reality TV Show Career
Francesca Eastwood was born in Redding, California. on August 7, 1993 (Francesca Eastwood ager: 23) She was born into the public eye, as the daughter of actress Frances Fisher and actor Clint Eastwood. She completed her secondary education at Stevenson School in Pebble Beach, California. She also attended the University of Southern California.
Francesca Eastwood Bio: Career
The daughter of actors, she entered the entertainment world young. Her first acting role was when she was a toddler as Mary Day in The Stars Fell On Henrietta. She also played the minor role of Kate Everett in True Crime.
She stared in the E! reality TV show Mrs. Eastwood and Company when she was twenty. Eastwood has also appeared in various TV movies such as Wuthering High School, Mother of All Lies and Girl Missing. Eastwood has had reoccurring roles in TV shows like Heroes Reborn.
In 2017 she gained the starring role of Noelle in the film M.F.A. It tells the story of young woman who, while perusing her Masters in visual arts, gets sexually assaulted by her classmate Luke. After her university fails to do anything about the situation, she decides to take matters into her own hand, accidentally killing her assailant in the process. Already having one kill under her belt, Noelle decides to become a vigilante and go after others like Luke.
Eastwood was immediately captivated by the script the first time she read it. “I ended up reading it page to page, and got through it in record time,” she told uInterview exclusively. “And I reread it over and over again. And I was just in love. And I was like, I have to be part of this story.” One thing that sparked her interest was the series’s strong female lead. Eastwood believes that M.F.A, “falls into breaking the mold of female characters that [she’s] seen and it just felt like a very real and honest story, but also fun.”
Francesca Eastwood Bio: Dating, Marriage, Personal Life
Francesca Eastwood had a short-lived marriage with Jordan Feldstein. They married secretly in Vegas on November 17, 2013, and Eastwood then filed for an annulment ten days later.
Francesca Eastwood: In Her Own Words [Exclusive Video] News
- Don Rickles Dead At 90: Remembering Comedian With 5 Hilarious Facts & Moments [VIDEOS]
- Francesca Eastwood On ‘M.F.A.,’ SXSW, Sexual Assault, Dad Clint Eastwood [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Sully’ Review Roundup: Miracle On The Hudson Film Receives Mixed Marks
- ‘Jersey Boys’ To Close After 11 Years On Broadway
- Clint Eastwood Regrets His 2012 RNC Speech To An Empty Chair, Offers Support For Trump
- Clint Eastwood And Girlfriend Christina Sandera Made Their Red Carpet Debut At The Oscars
- ‘American Sniper’s Reception In Iraq More Positive Than Expected
- Why Is There A Fake Baby In ‘American Sniper’?
- Michael Moore Calls Snipers ‘Cowards’, Sounds Off On ‘American Sniper’
- ‘American Sniper’ Trailer With Bradley Cooper Released
- 'Jersey Boys' Review Roundup: Clint Eastwood's Musical Adaptation Receives Mixed Notices
- Clint Eastwood Reportedly Dating & Living With Hostess Christina Sandera
- Scott Eastwood Packs On The PDA With Model Brittany Brousseau
- Scott Eastwood, Son Of Clint Eastwood, Covers Top 50 Bachelors Issue Of 'Town & Country'
- Francesca Eastwood, Jordan Feldstein To Get Vegas Marriage Annulled
- Francesca Eastwood Marries Jonah Hill's Brother Jordan Feldstein
- Scott Eastwood Dating Actress And Country Singer Jana Kramer
- Dina Eastwood Files For Divorce From Clint Eastwood After 17 Years Of Marriage
- Scott Eastwood Flexes Shirtless On Set Of Film 'Fury' Co-starring Brad Pitt
- Scott Eastwood, Son Of Clint Eastwood, Goes Shirtless In Magazine Shoot [PHOTOS]
- Dina Eastwood Defends Estranged Husband Clint Eastwood; Bashes Critics On Twitter
- Clint Eastwood And Wife Dina Eastwood Separate
- Barack Obama, Mitt Romney Roast Each Other At Al Smith Dinner
- Google Introduces 'Bacon Number' Tool
- VIDEO: 'SNL' Debuts With Eastwood Chair
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.