Brittany Murphy's Death Ruled Accidental
Actress Brittany Murphy, 32, died from multiple drug intoxication, pneumonia and iron deficiency anemia according to a finding of the L.A. Coroner’s Office, which ruled the death accidental on Thursday morning. Murphy was found in her Hollywood Hills home on Dec. 20, by her husband, Simon Monjack, and her mother, Sharon. A full report will be released in two weeks.
The actress had been suffering from laryngitis and the flu shortly before her death. The prescription drugs Vicoprofen, a painkiller, and the antidepressant Fluoxetine were found in her nightstand leading many to speculate that the death had been an accidental overdose. Murphy was buried on Christmas Eve in an L.A. cementery.
Leave a comment
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!