'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane Blasts Mitt Romney
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane unleashed his barbed wit on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney Saturday night during a hosting stint at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles. "Maybe your workplace gets bought out by Bain Capital,” MacFarlane joked, according to the New York Daily News. “It could happen to any of us or all of us, depending how November shakes out."
By "Bain Capital," MacFarlane was referring to the Boston-based private equity firm founded by Romney that is often criticized for buying out small businesses. He was speaking to a room packed with left-leaning celebrities, including Steve Carell, Ryan Murphy, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Rebecca Gayheart and Whitney Cummings.
MacFarlane is also busy promoting Ted, his feature film directorial debut starring Mark Wahlberg, which hits theaters on June 29.
You might also enjoy these stories:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV