Evan Rachel Wood And Jamie Bell Welcome Baby Boy
Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell are officially first-time parents now that Wood has given birth to a healthy baby boy.
“Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy… Parents and baby are all doing well,” a representative for Wood told E! News.
Wood herself confirmed the news on twitter, happily announcing, “It’s a boy!!”
Its a boy!! Song of the day "beautiful boy" #johnlennon— Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) July 29, 2013
Bell was also quick to announce the news on Twitter, praising Wood, writing, “Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!”
And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say. @1jamiebell— Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) July 30, 2013
The new parents married in October of 2012 after knowing each other for seven years. The couple began dating after they met when they starred in the music video for the Green Day single, "Wake Me Up When September Ends," in 2005. They broke up a year later, and after Wood’s much talked about relationship with Marilyn Manson, Wood and Bell reportedly got back together in the summer of 2011.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone