Evan Rachel Wood And Jamie Bell Welcome Baby Boy
Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell are officially first-time parents now that Wood has given birth to a healthy baby boy.
“Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy… Parents and baby are all doing well,” a representative for Wood told E! News.
Wood herself confirmed the news on twitter, happily announcing, “It’s a boy!!”
Its a boy!! Song of the day "beautiful boy" #johnlennon— Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) July 29, 2013
Bell was also quick to announce the news on Twitter, praising Wood, writing, “Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!”
And you are mine :) thank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say. @1jamiebell— Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) July 30, 2013
The new parents married in October of 2012 after knowing each other for seven years. The couple began dating after they met when they starred in the music video for the Green Day single, "Wake Me Up When September Ends," in 2005. They broke up a year later, and after Wood’s much talked about relationship with Marilyn Manson, Wood and Bell reportedly got back together in the summer of 2011.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango