Dot-Marie Jones Marries Girlfriend Bridgett Casteen
Dot-Marie Jones, who’s best known for playing Coach Beiste on Glee, wed her longtime partner Bridgett Casteen on Saturday in Los Angeles.
Dot-Marie Jones Marries Bridgett Casteen
Jones and Casteen tied the knot at their L.A. home, according to People. The private nuptials came as a surprise to their guests, who thought that they had merely been invited to a holiday party.
Jones tweeted her followers Monday night to thank them for all their congratulations and to wish them a happy holidays.
I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL MY LIL PUNKINS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND WELL WISHES MEANS THE WORLD TO US! LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS— Dot-Marie Jones (@dotmariejones) December 23, 2013
Jones, 49, proposed to Casteen at Disneyland in October. They were at the theme park for Gay Days Anaheim. Following the proposal, Casteen took to Twitter to share the good news.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango