Dot-Marie Jones Marries Girlfriend Bridgett Casteen
Dot-Marie Jones, who’s best known for playing Coach Beiste on Glee, wed her longtime partner Bridgett Casteen on Saturday in Los Angeles.
Dot-Marie Jones Marries Bridgett Casteen
Jones and Casteen tied the knot at their L.A. home, according to People. The private nuptials came as a surprise to their guests, who thought that they had merely been invited to a holiday party.
Jones tweeted her followers Monday night to thank them for all their congratulations and to wish them a happy holidays.
I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL MY LIL PUNKINS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND WELL WISHES MEANS THE WORLD TO US! LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS— Dot-Marie Jones (@dotmariejones) December 23, 2013
Jones, 49, proposed to Casteen at Disneyland in October. They were at the theme park for Gay Days Anaheim. Following the proposal, Casteen took to Twitter to share the good news.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen