Nicholas Galitzine uBio: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
Nichloas Galitzine is a British model, up-and-coming actor and musician known for his parts in The Beat Beneath My Feet and most recently High Strung.
Nicholas Galitzine Bio: Age, Early Life & Career Breakthrough
Galitzine was born and raised in London (Nicholas Galitzine Age: 20). From an early age, he showed an interest in the arts, singing in a choir since the age of 10. He was quite shy and didn’t want to audition for any parts in productions, but his brief exposure to the stage eventually motivated him to try out for a school production of Guys and Dolls and got a part in the ensemble. This allowed him to challenge his anxiety due to his stage fright.
When asked about how he got into acting, Galitzine told uInterview in an exclusive uBio:
My road to acting has been quite crazy… I’m 21 years old now. I graduated from school when I was 19 – I had never acted before in my life, never took a class… And there was this festival called the Edinburgh Fringe Festival – a very accomplished theater festival. I had nothing to do with my summer holiday… So I went along and that’s where I got scouted by my English agency.
Then what followed has been a crazy two years, where my first audition, I managed to land a job for my first film that I did, which did very well in festivals, nominated for a few awards. And then did this incredible film [High Strung] as well, and shot something in Ireland… I’ve got agencies out here in the States, so it’s been a bit of a whirlwind for me, but that’s kind of how the industry is really.
Galitzine made his film debut in John Williams’ feature film The Beat Beneath My Feet, in which he played the part of teenager Tom, who discovers that his neighbor (Luke Perry) is a well-known rock star who supposedly died a few years ago. The film premiered at London’s Raindance Film Festival in October 2014 and also played during the Berlin Film Festival the following year.
Galitzine’s most recent screen release is Michael Damian‘s feature film High Strung, where he plays a struggling British violinist Johnnie living in New York and facing extradition. He plays opposite ballet dancer Keenan Kampa, whose character helps him in the competition the outcome of which would decide his fate. High Strung also stars actress Jane Seymour and Paul Freeman. Galitzine is also set to appear as one of the lead characters in John Butler‘s upcoming film Handsome Devil, starring Andrew Scott, which will be released later in 2016.
Leave a comment
Nicholas Galitzine uBio: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos News
- Tori Spelling Celebrates The Holiday Season With Her Family
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: ‘Riverdale’ Star Robin Givens Pays Tribute To Luke Perry
- Luke Perry Snubbed In Oscars ‘In Memoriam’ Segment
- ‘Hot Priest’ Andrew Scott Welcomes Possibility Of Pope Francis Allowing Priests To Marry
- Luke Perry Is Finally Commemorated With ‘Riverdale’ Funeral [Video]
- Halsey Performs ‘Time After Time’ At Emmy Awards [Video]
- Luke Perry’s Cause Of Death Revealed: Stroke Killed Late Actor
- Jed Allan, ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ & ‘Days of Our Lives’ Star, Actor Dies At 84
- Wendy Madison Bauer Breaks Silence on Fiancée Luke Perry’s Death
- Jason Priestley Speaks Out Following Luke Perry’s Death
- Luke Perry, ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ & ‘Riverdale’ Star, Dies From Stoke At Age 52, Celebrities Pay Tribute
- Luke Perry Hospitalized After Reportedly Suffering A Stroke
- ‘Riverdale’ Streaking Scene Features Nude KJ Apa, Cole Sprouse & Lili Reinhart
- Jane Seymour Poses For Playboy At 67, Talks #MeToo Experiences
- Javier Bardem Participates In Greenpeace Campaign To Protect Antarctic Ocean
- Rosamund Pike Wears White Feathered Givenchy Gown To Berlin Film Festival
- Robert Pattinson & Mia Wasikowska Attend Berlin Film Festival For ‘Damsel’ Premiere
- Elle Fanning Wears Valentino Couture To Berlin Film Festival
- Keenan Kampa Bio: In Her Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
- Nicholas Galitzine On ‘High Strung,’ Learning To Play The Violin & Do The Tango [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Keenan Kampa On Ballet, ‘High Strung,’ Co-Star Nicholas Galitzine [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jane Seymour Bio: In Her Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
- Jane Seymour Wants To Bring Back ‘Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman,’ Has Costumes Ready [Video Exclusive]
- Rachel Weisz Wears A Wig On The Set Of ‘Denial’ With Andrew Scott
- Jane Seymour On Open Heart Foundation, Upcoming Acting Projects [Video Exclusive]