Zac Efron Bio: In His Own Words [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
Zac Eforn is an American actor best known for his breakthrough role as Troy Bolton in Disney Channel’s High School Musical. This Zac Efron bio will allow the actor to tell his story in his own words.
Zac Efron Bio: Age, Early Life
Zac Efron was born on October 18, 1987in San Luis Obispo, California, and raised in Arroyo Grande, California, to parents David Efron and Starla Baskett. The actor has stated that he has spent most of his life in the West Coast. Growing up, his parents were supportive of his acting. He joined the Creative Artists Agency after being to referred to an agent by his high school theater teacher. He graduated from Arroyo Grande High School.
Zac Efron Bio: Early Career
Before his prolific film career, Zac Effron began acting professional in television. He had small parts in shows like ER and Firefly. His first significant television role was as Cameron Bile in Summerland. Although first a supporting actor on the show, Efron soon joined the main cast as a lead actor in the show’s second season.
Zac Efron Bio: High School Musical, Movies
Zac Effron stared in Disney Channel’s original movie High school Musical. It would go on to be the channel’s most successful movie, and it launch its stars, including Efron into the public eye. After the movie’s premiere, Efron became a teen heartthrob, and he gained a large following of teenage fans. Effron went on to star in the film’s subsequent sequels, High school Musical 2, and High school Musical 3, the first of the three to have a theatrical release. The films received mixed reviews but were all commercial successes.
Efron’s next film role was as Link Larkin in the movie adaption of the Broadway hit Hairspray. The film was met with both critical and commercial success.
More of his successful films include 17 Again, Liberal Arts and Me and Orson Welles. Efron tried his hand at voice acting with the film The Lorax.
He participated in the commercial success The Lucky One, an adaption of a novel by Nicholas Sparks. The mature role helped introduce Efron to an older fan-base. Later that year he stared as a bachelor in the movie That Awkward Moment.
To Efron, the movie was about capturing male friendship in a new light. “They teach me things, and I learn from them that nobody else could have taught me. They’re intelligent they’re funny, they’re charismatic, they’re nerds. We have a bond,” Efron told uInterview exclusively. “And I really think this movie examines that and then, also shows how we rely on each other through relationships. I don’t know I’ve never seen anything quite like it.”
While filming the movie he got to experience New York City for the first time. “I’m from the West Coast born and raised California. And I haven’t experience it with my friends I’ve never sorta lived here this was my first chance, and we had a great leader Tom Gormican, the writer and director of the film. And I see the magic,” he told us. “I see why all sorta great romantic comedies are set here. This is like a city of love. City of late nights…The city of brotherly love.”
More of Efron’s comedy work includes the box hot office hits Neighbors and Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
Zac Efron Bio: Girlfriends, Personal Life, Net Worth
Zac Efron dated his High School Musical co-star and love interest Vanessa Hudgens from 2007 to 2010. Their relationship was the subject of much media coverage. He also dated model Sami Miró from 2014 to 2016, with media outlets reporting that the breakup was allegedly due to Efron wanting more time to focus on his career. He is reportedly worth $15 million.
Zac Efron Bio: In His Own Words [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE] News
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood Unveils Zac Efron ‘Baywatch’ Wax Figure
- ‘Baywatch’ Creates World’s Largest Beach Ball For London Premiere
- ‘Baywatch’ Review Roundup: Lazy Writing & Immature Jokes Taint Failed Reboot
- Zac Efron Set To Star As Serial Killer Ted Bundy
- Hugh Jackman & Michelle Williams Film ‘The Greatest Showman On Earth’
- Zac Efron Unveils New ‘Baywatch’ Footage With Co-Stars At CinemaCon
- Priyanka Chopra’s Brief Appearance In New ‘Baywatch’ Trailer Gets Panned
- Zac Efron Sings Happy Birthday To Adam Devine
- Zac Efron And Olympian Simone Biles Social Media Flirting During Rio Olympics
- Zac Efron And Adam Devine Have A Blast At ‘Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Premiere
- ‘Dirty Grandpa Unrated’ DVD Review: Departure For De Niro’s Impeccable On-Screen Persona
- Zac Efron Broke Up With Girlfriend Sami Miro For Career – Reports
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Shares First Set Photos As David Hasselhoff’s ‘Baywatch’ Character
- Zac Efron Brings Girlfriend Sami Miro To ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Taping
- Zac Efron ‘Skinny Dips’ And ‘Twerks’ On ‘Ellen’
- ‘High School Musical’ Reunion: Cast Reunites For 10-Year Anniversary
- Zac Efron Gets Nearly Naked In Red Band ‘Dirty Grandpa’ Trailer
- ‘High School Musical’ Halloween Reunion Pictures
- Zac Efron Films Scene On A Horse For ‘Neighbors 2’
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Celebrate One-Year Anniversary
- Zac Efron Plays Egg Russian Roulette With Jimmy Fallon On ‘Tonight Show’
- Zac Efron To Join Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson In New ‘Baywatch’ Film
- MTV Movie Awards Recap: Shailene Woodley Wins Big With ‘The Fault In Our Stars’
- Vanessa Hudgens Opens Up About Dating Zac Efron, New Boyfriend Austin Butler
- Sami Miro, Zac Efron’s Girlfriend, Opens Up About Their Relationship
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.