Kevin Spacey, the star of House of Cards, has been suspended from the show by Netflix after a series of sexual harassment allegations were made public in the last week.

Anthony Rapp, the Star Trek: Discovery star, alleged in a published report that Spacey made a sexual advance toward him in 1986 at a party when he was 14.

Spacey made a statement on the allegations, stating that he does not recall the incident, but he apologized for what he said was  “deeply inappropriate drunken behavior.”

A spokesperson for Netflix stated, “Netflix will not be involved with any further production of ‘House of Cards’ that includes Kevin Spacey. We will continue to work with [Media Rights Capital] during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the show.”

Netflix has also decided to not proceed with the release of the movie Gore, which was produced by and stars Spacey. The film has been currently put into post-production.

Media Rights Capital (MRC), which produces House of Cards said in a statement, “While we continue the ongoing investigation into the serious allegations concerning Kevin Spacey’s behavior on the set of ‘House of Cards,’ he has been suspended, effective immediately.”

The production of House of Cards was halted on Tuesday. The show began production of Season 6 two weeks ago in the Baltimore area.