FUNNY: Mask Fear With Laughter This Friday The 13th
Maybe you're superstitious. Maybe you're a tad high-strung. Maybe you're friggatriskaidekaphobic (look it up). Whatever the reason, you are really dreading this Friday — which sucks, because the promise of a Friday at the end of your week is typically the only thing getting you through Monday and Tuesday and (gag) Wednesday and Thursday.
But this Friday is Friday the 13th, and that means something awful awaits you. You can't avoid it, and you can't prepare yourself. But there is one thing you can do to soften the blow: start laughing now.
Maybe one of these videos will help.
1. Jason Voorhees confronts life after Friday the 13th, trying to do normal things like get a job, find Facebook friends and get along with his roommate — without taking out his machete.
2. In anticipation of the release of Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989), Arsenio Hall "interviews" the real Jason on his talk show.
3. A step-by-step guide to making it through Friday the 13th alive:
4. A Benny Hill-inspired riff on a typical Friday the 13th chase scene:
5. Let's see what Jason thinks of Rebecca Black's breakout hit, "Friday":