Zac Efron Embarrassed By 'The Lucky One' Sex Scenes
In The Lucky One, opening today, things get pretty hot and steamy between Zac Efron, 24, and Taylor Schilling. At a Thursday screening of the film in New York City, however, Efron was not patting himself on the back — he was looking for the exit sign.
Why? Because Efron's mom, Starla, was in the audience. "We saw the film together and I was kind of squirming," Efron told People. "Even though she was a couple of seats down from me, I tried to duck out during those scenes because it was too embarrassing. Obviously I'm acting, but knowing that my mom and my family were watching is kind of awkward. There's really no way around it."
Watch the trailer for The Lucky One, based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV