Ryan Lochte Celebrates Turning 28
In case you hadn't noticed, the hottest face (not to mention body) in Olympic swimming right now, Ryan Lochte, has been a wee bit occupied over the past few days, so he didn't get a chance to celebrate turning 28 on his actual August 3 birthday. Besides, Lochte was more likely celebrating winning the silver medal for the men's 200m individual final and the bronze for the men's 200m backstroke final the day before.
Now that Lochte's swimming events have wrapped in the 2012 London Olympic games, he seems about ready to unwind, and what better way than a belated birthday party?
Lochte, a now 11-time Olympic medalist, hit the club scene in London Tuesday night, attending a party at Planet Hollywood, reports Just Jared.com, surrounded by his fellow Team USA swimming Olympians, including Brendan Hansen, Kara Lynn Joyce, Peter Vanderkaay, Matthew Grevers, Davis Tarwater, Conor Dwyer, Tyler McGill, Jimmy Feigen, Nick Thoman, and Eric Shanteau.
These U.S. swimmers drive themselves hard, but when the games are over, the fun begins. We have a hunch about how at least one Olympian will celebrate after the games. "I'll probably crack open a beer," Hansen said when he spoke exclusively with Uinterview.
For more on Lochte and the 2012 London Olympics:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV