Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem Wed
Bells were ringing earlier this month for Vicky Cristina Barcelona co-stars Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. The two wed in early July at a friend's home in the Bahamas, it was revealed Wednesday. The Spaniards first met while filming Cruz's first film Jamon, Jamon in 1992 but did not begin dating until 2007.
Cruz has been adamant about keeping her relationship with Bardem low profile, telling reporters in 2007, "I don't talk about that." She also has called Bardem "a friend and the best actor in the world." They have rarely been seen in public together, keeping their distance on the red carpet. Bardem, who will be starring in the Julia Roberts' vehicle, Eat Pray Love, proposed to Cruz in 2009.
This is the first marriage for both Bardem and Cruz, who had previously dated actors Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV