Kris Humphries Doesn't Show Up For Required Divorce Hearing
Kris Humphries did not show up for a mandatory court hearing required for his divorce from Kim Kardashian on Friday morning in Los Angeles. Humphries’s legal team was in court, Humphries himself was in Indiana practicing with the Brooklyn Nets, according to The New York Daily News.
Judge Hank Golberg was reportedly angry enough that he organized a sanctions hearing for Humphries, which means the Brooklyn Nets forward could be fined, TMZ reports.
Humphries, 28, has asked for an annulment, believing Kardashian, 32, married him as part of a publicity stunt. Kardashian has denied these accusations, and is currently pregnant with Kanye West’s child.
It's been a rough year for Humphries in general. In addition to his off-court troubles, he has averaged just 5.5 points and 5.6 rebounds this season, a significant drop-off from last season when he averaged nearly 14 points and 11 rebounds per game.
Perhaps not surprisingly, no settlement was reached during this hearing. There will be one pre-divorce trial hearing Apr. 19 before the actual divorce trial, which will be held May 6.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'