Katy Perry's New Diet
She might be in a world of cupcakes and sweets during her tour, but Katy Perry is on a strict diet for now.
The "Teenage Dream" singer dished about the meal plan that she rigorously follows to prep for her world tour in February. "After this interview I'm going to have a nice healthy breakfast," she said to Rolling Stone. "I'm on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks - but on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. Then I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10:00 p.m. and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics!"
Her concerts will smell like cotton candy and feature 15 outfit changes, Perry added. "I have this whole thing in my show that is about candy and cupcakes and meat," she said. "It's both really sweet and shocking, but not in a sexual way."
Perry's tour kicks off in Portugal and rounds the globe until November. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'