Joe Manganiello On His Sexy Three Way In 'True Blood' Season 6
Joe Manganiello, who plays pack master Alcide on HBO’s True Blood, is no stranger to showing off his ripped abs and other admirable assets on camera. The show, known for it’s steamy sex scenes, will give fans a look at Manganiello in a new compromising position in the show’s much-anticipated new season, which premieres on HBO Sunday at 9/8c.
Along with co-stars Kelly Overton and Jamie Gray Hyder, Manganiello’s character has some adult-rated fun in the woods. “This crazy three-way… is kind of the beginning and the end of all the perks of being pack master,” Manganiello told E! News about his supernatural character. “It’s the most thankless job in the world except for the random occasional three-way. It’s pretty intense. I think they looked at the footage from last year and thought, ‘Where do we go from here?’ And figured it out.”
The sixth season of True Blood kicks off on June 16.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench