Joe Manganiello On His Sexy Three Way In 'True Blood' Season 6
Joe Manganiello, who plays pack master Alcide on HBO’s True Blood, is no stranger to showing off his ripped abs and other admirable assets on camera. The show, known for it’s steamy sex scenes, will give fans a look at Manganiello in a new compromising position in the show’s much-anticipated new season, which premieres on HBO Sunday at 9/8c.
Along with co-stars Kelly Overton and Jamie Gray Hyder, Manganiello’s character has some adult-rated fun in the woods. “This crazy three-way… is kind of the beginning and the end of all the perks of being pack master,” Manganiello told E! News about his supernatural character. “It’s the most thankless job in the world except for the random occasional three-way. It’s pretty intense. I think they looked at the footage from last year and thought, ‘Where do we go from here?’ And figured it out.”
The sixth season of True Blood kicks off on June 16.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen