Joe Manganiello On His Sexy Three Way In 'True Blood' Season 6
Joe Manganiello, who plays pack master Alcide on HBO’s True Blood, is no stranger to showing off his ripped abs and other admirable assets on camera. The show, known for it’s steamy sex scenes, will give fans a look at Manganiello in a new compromising position in the show’s much-anticipated new season, which premieres on HBO Sunday at 9/8c.
Along with co-stars Kelly Overton and Jamie Gray Hyder, Manganiello’s character has some adult-rated fun in the woods. “This crazy three-way… is kind of the beginning and the end of all the perks of being pack master,” Manganiello told E! News about his supernatural character. “It’s the most thankless job in the world except for the random occasional three-way. It’s pretty intense. I think they looked at the footage from last year and thought, ‘Where do we go from here?’ And figured it out.”
The sixth season of True Blood kicks off on June 16.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Julia Mancuso Headed Back To The Slopes
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango