Jesse James Disses Ex-Wife Sandra Bullock
Watch it, Jesse James! That's America's sweetheart you're talking about.
Monday marked James' return to reality television with American Chopper: The Build-Off — and he didn't miss the chance to sling some mud about his ex-wife, Sandra Bullock. "I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn’t talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad," James, 42, said. "I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."
The comment was a pretty obvious dig at Bullock, 47, his third wife, who divorced him in 2010 shortly after she won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her work in The Blind Side. They were married for five years.
The split occurred largely due to James' alleged affair with Michelle McGee and other women. Afterwards, James tried to make it work with Kat von D, becoming engaged to her twice before calling it quits in July. Allegations of rampant cheating, again, were connected with the split.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV