Jennie Garth Talks New Diet, Unveils Bikini Bod
Prince Harry, 27, isn't the only one who's recently been showing some skin in Las Vegas. Jennie Garth, 40, who recently split with husband of 11 years, Nurse Jackie and Twilight's Peter Facinelli, 38, hit Sin City in style, showing off her new, toned body poolside at the Palazzo in a teeny yellow bikini.
Garth kicked back with actors Michael Pena, 36, chatting about his upcoming role in End of Watch, according to People, as well as Danny Masterson, 36, Ashley Benson, 22, and Glee's Chord Overstreet, 23, reports Us Weekly.
Dr. Eric Braverman, who wrote The Younger (Thinner) You Diet, estimates that Garth has lost around 20 lbs. in about three months, according to the magazine, and Garth reveals that there's no trick — she's just shedding the pounds the old-fashioned way. "I'm just taking care of myself: Eating less, exercising more, drinking a lot of coconut water," she said.
Other dieting secrets that mother of three Garth knows? "I eat a lot of Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt in the morning, salads and proteins the rest of the day and maybe a cupcake if I've been a good girl," she said. "I don't believe in depriving yourself of things you want."
Garth and her new body is currently working on developing a sitcom with former Beverly Hills, 90210 costar Luke Perry, 45, with whom she recently reunited, reports the magazine. "We want to work together again because we really love each other and it would be nice to spend some time together working," Garth said of the newly rekindled partnership.
Perry agreed. "It's a good day at work when you're with people you know and that you like."
The question is, will all that upcoming work leave Garth time for her rigorous workout routine? Trainer Shannon Stewart, who owns the local gym in which Garth sweats her stuff off, revealed some of the actress' exercises, reports Celebrity News and Style. "We don't use machines here. It's all free weights. We like to do circuits: She'd push over a tractor tire, then do push-ups, then jump rope, do deadlifts and run for a bit."
Garth also, "did a lot of outdoor activities," said an insider, like "running, hiking and riding her horse."
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here!
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV