Eva Longoria Parker: No Abuse On 'Housewives' Set
Eva Longoria Parker is keeping mum about Nicolette Sheridan's lawsuit against Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry but says the environment on the show's set isn't abusive. "The only thing I can say is we don't have a hostile set, and Marc's really nice, and Nicollette's a nice girl, too," the actress tells Ellen DeGeneres in an interview set to air Monday.
She does say, however, that she and the other Housewives are caught in the middle of the legal spat. "We're just kind of staying out of it," the actress says. Mrs. Tony Parker tells the TV show host she first heard of Sheridan's lawsuit from Ryan Seacrest while on his radio show Wednesday. When Seacrest asked her about the issue, the actress admitted she knew that Sheridan and Cherry "did have a thing on set... a couple of years ago."
Sheridan, who played Edie Britt, filed a $20 million lawsuit against Cherry this week alleging that he hit her on the face and fired her when the actress complained about him. Amid the controversial legal battle, Longoria Parker tells Ellen that she and other Housewives want to "protect our set and protect our work because we love it. We love going to work every day." –KRIS ALCANTARA
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV