Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Call It Quits
New York Yankee Derek Jeter may have hit his 3,000th home run last month, but his three-year relationship with Friday Night Lights actress Minka Kelly has stopped just short of a grand slam. "They care about each other and it was amicable," a source told People. "They're still friends."
Kelly, 31, who is in Miami filming ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels, was often seen at Yankees games cheering for Jeter, 37. Other than that, their relationship remained largely private, with both parties only talking about each other to deny engagement rumors. "I promise you, I'm not getting married next month," Kelly told GQ in February.
Jeter has been linked in the past to such Hollywood beauties as Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson. With Kelly out of the picture, the game is back on.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Go On Stroll In NYC
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green