Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Call It Quits
New York Yankee Derek Jeter may have hit his 3,000th home run last month, but his three-year relationship with Friday Night Lights actress Minka Kelly has stopped just short of a grand slam. "They care about each other and it was amicable," a source told People. "They're still friends."
Kelly, 31, who is in Miami filming ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels, was often seen at Yankees games cheering for Jeter, 37. Other than that, their relationship remained largely private, with both parties only talking about each other to deny engagement rumors. "I promise you, I'm not getting married next month," Kelly told GQ in February.
Jeter has been linked in the past to such Hollywood beauties as Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson. With Kelly out of the picture, the game is back on.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber