Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Call It Quits
New York Yankee Derek Jeter may have hit his 3,000th home run last month, but his three-year relationship with Friday Night Lights actress Minka Kelly has stopped just short of a grand slam. "They care about each other and it was amicable," a source told People. "They're still friends."
Kelly, 31, who is in Miami filming ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels, was often seen at Yankees games cheering for Jeter, 37. Other than that, their relationship remained largely private, with both parties only talking about each other to deny engagement rumors. "I promise you, I'm not getting married next month," Kelly told GQ in February.
Jeter has been linked in the past to such Hollywood beauties as Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson. With Kelly out of the picture, the game is back on.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango