Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Call It Quits
New York Yankee Derek Jeter may have hit his 3,000th home run last month, but his three-year relationship with Friday Night Lights actress Minka Kelly has stopped just short of a grand slam. "They care about each other and it was amicable," a source told People. "They're still friends."
Kelly, 31, who is in Miami filming ABC's reboot of Charlie's Angels, was often seen at Yankees games cheering for Jeter, 37. Other than that, their relationship remained largely private, with both parties only talking about each other to deny engagement rumors. "I promise you, I'm not getting married next month," Kelly told GQ in February.
Jeter has been linked in the past to such Hollywood beauties as Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson. With Kelly out of the picture, the game is back on.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen