Allison Williams Hits Her Stride On 'Girls' Set
Allison Williams was spotted mid-stride while going for a run through Manhattan’s Chinatown during filming of the HBO series Girls, now shooting its third season. Williams, who plays Marney on the show, looked driven and refreshed, wearing a black track jacket and purple pants with her hair pulled back in a pony-tail.
In addition to her role on Girls, Williams has appeared on a number of Funny or Die sketches, and she is also a talented singer. A viral video of her singing Nat King Cole’s “Nature Boy” over the instrumental to the Mad Men theme song, “A Beautiful Mine,” by RJ D2, actually helped her get cast in Girls, the New York Post reported back in 2011.
Musical talents aside, Williams, daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, definitely caught on to a good gig with Girls. The Emmy and Golden Globe-winning series also stars creator Lena Dunham, Zosia Mamet and Jemima Kirke. The third season of Girls will have 12 episodes, two more than the ten-episdoe orders for each of the first two seasons.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'