MILAN, ITALY - APRIL 30: Chris Pine attends the Giorgio Armani 40th Anniversary Silos Opening And Cocktail Reception on April 30, 2015 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Jacopo Raule/Getty Images for Giorgio Armani)
Chris Pine isn’t shy about his full-frontal nude scenes.
The 38-year-old actor was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on Friday and he spoke out about the reaction he got when he went fully nude for his new film, Outlaw King.
“I bear the ‘full monty’ and it got a lot of attention,” Pine said on the British talk show. “I thought the witty reviews were brilliant, but what did strike me most is that Florence Pugh bares everything too and no one commented.”
In the film, Pugh plays Elizabeth, the wife of Pine’s enemy, 14th-century Scottish rebel Robert. Pine said he didn’t think it was fair that their nudity was discussed differently.
“I am not sure what that means,” he says. “Either people think they can’t comment or everyone expects women to get naked. Either way, it’s double standards.”
Pine has talked about double standards before. In May 2017, he told Entertainment Tonight that he was “objectified” for his role in Wonder Woman.
“It was fun to be objectified for a day,” he said. “I was thinking this happens to women so, so much, it’s about time. While that was fun, I think it’s the most compassionate I’ve felt toward women on what they may feel being sidelined or made to feel less important.”
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…
"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…
At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…
Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…
Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…