Mary Fitzgerald Biography: In Her Own Words – Exclusive Video, News, Photos, Age
Mary Fitzgerald is an American real estate agent and TV personality on the Netflix show Selling Sunset.
MARY FITZGERALD BIOGRAPHY: EARLY LIFE, EDUCATION, AND EARLY CAREER
Mary Fitzgerald was born on September 24, 1983 (Mary Fitzgerald age: 41) in Brandon, South Dakota. She graduated from Ball State University in Indiana in 2001. Fitzgerald began working in the L.A. area in 2008, joining the real estate company Shorewood Realtors, where she worked until 2011. In 2011, she moved to London to work for Candy & Candy, where she assisted on the famous One Hyde Park project.
MARY FITZGERALD: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ON REAL ESTATE ROOTS
In an exclusive interview with uInterview in January 2021, Fitzgerald explained why she began working in real estate.
“I just decided to get into it because I moved all the time. I love the process of looking at new places and finding the one and doing showings. I would just go look at a bunch of places and I would always do searches online,” she said. “Even when I wasn’t ready to move, I would still look at properties.”
Fitzgerald also discussed being freer to pursue her career once her son got older.
“When my son went into junior high school… and [was] old enough where I was able to go to work and do different things and I didn’t have to call a sitter every time… I decided to do that, and make money, instead of spending it moving all the time.”
Check out the full interview below.
MARY FITZGERALD BIOGRAPHY: SELLING SUNSET
In 2014, Fitzgerald returned to L.A. and began working for the real estate company the Oppenheim Group. In 2019, Netflix premiered the first season of Selling Sunset, a reality television show centered around the real estate group, the beautiful agents who work there, and the high-end properties they sell.
Fitzgerald is one of the main cast members of the show, which released its fourth season in November of 2021, alongside Oppenheim co-founders Brett Oppenheim and Jason Oppenheim, Chrishell Stause, Romain Bonnet and Heather Rae Young.
In 2021, the show was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program.
MARY FITZGERALD BIOGRAPHY: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ON SELLING SUNSET
In her conversation with uInterview, Fitzgerald spoke about the speculation that events in Selling Sunset were staged or scripted.
“It’s all real. I think we’re very organic, and everything that happens just happens, and by the cameras being there, sometimes, certain personalities get a little over the top,” she said. “For some reason, when cameras are around people just do stupid things they might not normally do. For me, I think I watch what I do more, but some people amp it up, and it just makes things more dramatic.”
She explained that a lot of the drama of the show has to do with the editing.
“We film for like six months, so it’s all edited down,” she said. “So it’s not like we sit and fight all day, but no one wants to see us just sitting there on our laptops not saying anything so that all gets edited out.”
Watch the full interview below.
MARY FITZGERALD BIOGRAPHY: PERSONAL LIFE
Fitzgerald previously dated Jason Oppenheim prior to the show. She married her co-star Romain Bonnet in the finale of season 2, in October of 2019.
Fitzgerald has a son, Austin Babbitt, whom she gave birth to when she was 16 years old.
Mary Fitzgerald News
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald Responds To Claims She’s Jason Oppenheim’s Favorite
- VIDEO EXCLSUIVE: Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald Reveals Details Of Jason Oppenheim Relationship
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: ‘Selling Sunset’ Star Mary Fitzgerald Reacts To Rumors That Show Is Faked
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: ‘Selling Sunset’ Star Mary Fitzgerald Reveals The Scene She Didn’t Want To Air
- Paris Hilton Swims In Bora Bora With Husband Carter Reum
- Sharelle Rosado Breaks Out As Star Of Netflix’s ‘Selling Tampa’
- ‘Selling Sunset’s’ Christine Quinn Celebrates The Holiday Season With New Shoe Line
- Selling Sunset’s Amanza Smith Has ‘Good Idea’ Of Missing Ex Ralph Brown’s Whereabouts
- Netflix Renews ‘Selling Sunset’ & ‘Bling Empire,’ Orders 2 New Series
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Justin Hartley Texted Wife Chrishell Stause To Tell Her He’d Filed For Divorce
- Taylor Swift Faces Plagiarism Trial Over “Shake It Off” Lyrics
- Melissa Leo Biography: In Her Own Words – Exclusive Video, News, Photos
- Chita Rivera Awards 2019 Recognize Excellence In Dance [FULL WINNERS’ LIST]
- Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Adds Nearly 700 Members In Diverse New Class
- Mel Gibson Has Plans For A ‘Passion of the Christ’ Sequel