Kourtney Kardashian Bio: In Her Own Words – Video Exclusive, Photos, News
Kourtney Kardashian Bio: Age, Childhood
Kourtney Kardashian was born April 17, 1989, to Robert and Kris Kardashian, who divorced when she was 11 years old. The eldest of the Kardashian-Jenner children, Kardashian has been involved in the many bouts of drama the family is prone to. Kardashian is part of a large family with nine siblings, step-siblings, and half-siblings. Her full siblings are Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian. Kendall and Kylie Jenner are her half-sisters from Kris’s second and current marriage to Olympian Bruce Jenner. Jenner’s kids from his previous two marriages – Brody, Burt, Brandon, and Cassandra Jenner – are Kardashian’s step-siblings.
Before gaining notoriety for her family’s name, Kardashian attended Marymount High School in Los Angeles. She attended Southern Methodist University for two years before transferring to the University of Arizona, where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts and a minor in Spanish.
Kourtney Kardashian ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
Kardashian’s first television appearance was on the program Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2004, where she made money for charity. Three years later, she began appearing on the reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians alongside her family. The show is currently still on the air. Kardashian has also appeared in numerous spinoffs of the show, including Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloe & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. Because of her loud family, Kardashian isn’t always in the middle of things. She told Uinterview exclusively the biggest misconception people make on her based on the shows based on those factors. “A lot people think I’m really quiet. I’m totally not at all. People maybe think I’m bitchy or standoff-ish because they think I’m quiet. I don’t know- sometimes when there’s a camera in your face than maybe I’m a little more quiet than Khloe or my mom is,” Kardashian said. “I [also] think that people who don’t watch us, but see us in magazines, think that we don’t work and that we are girls who just have it easy and don’t do anything. We actually do work, we are very hard working girls.”
Kourtney Kardashian On Kardashian Family
Though there always seems to be drama on the show, Kardashian claims that being on camera has made her family more tight-knit. “It’s definitely brought our family a lot closer together because we’re all working together every day,” Kardashian told Uinterview. “I think that just filming together we’re always together like 18 hours a day so I think that it just makes us even closer. And I think we do fight more, but those fights get you, like at the end of the fight you’re like even closer. So I think that it’s only brought us closer.”
Kourtney Kardashian Business
In addition to being known as a reality show presence, Kardashian has also embarked on several business ventures with her family. She and Kris have a children’s clothing boutique called ‘Smooch,’ which has stores in Los Angeles and New York. She also co-owns and operates the clothing boutique ‘DASH’ with sisters Kim and Khloe. “We do all the buying for the store. We come in as often as possible and make sure everything is going ok,” Kardashian told Uinterview exclusively. “Sometimes I will help redo the mannequins. I try to be as involved in DASH as possible because I find it only makes it more successful.” DASH has stores in Miami (the spinoffs Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami document the opening of these stores), New York (the plot of Kourtney and Kim Take New York), and Los Angeles.
In 2010 Kardashian, Khloe, and Kim launched a clothing line for ‘Bebe’ and designed a line called K-Dash for the home-shopping network QVC. The Kardashian sisters also created a sunless tanner called ‘Kardashian Glamour Tan’ and launched a jewelry line for ‘Virgins, Saints, and Angels’ that debuted in 2010 and reflected their Armenian heritage. Additionally, the Kardashian sisters wrote a book together entitled Kardashian Konfidential that includes family stories, beauty tips, and life advice.
The Kardashian sisters have encounted legal troubles with their business ventures as well – they were sued in 2012 for false and deceptive advertising as spokeswomen for the diet supplement ‘Quick Trim.’
Kourtney Kardashian Dating History, Family With Scott Disick
Kardashian began dating Scott Disick in 2006 after the two met in a club. The two have had a tumultuous relationship and have broken up and gotten back together quite a few times. The two are currently still seriously dating and have two children together – Mason Dash Disick, born December 14, 2009, and Penelope Scotland Disick, born July 8, 2012. In August 2013 Michael Girgenti, a model Kardashian allegedly had a fling with when she and Disick were broken up 10 months before Mason’s birth, filed a paternity suit claiming that Mason was his son. A few days later, following a paternity test, it was confirmed that Mason is Disick’s son, not Girgenti’s. Kardashian is also rumored to have dated Taj Jackson and Joe Francis.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Kourtney Kardashian News
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Get Engaged
- Kourtney Kardashian & Megan Fox Pose In Sexy Shoot For SKIMS
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Photos Of Her New Short Hair-Style
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Passionately Kiss In The Desert
- Travis Barker Posts About Sex Life With Girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian
- Kourtney Kardashian Relaxes Poolside In A Bikini In Aspen
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Bikini Body On Beach Vacation
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Are Dating After Years of Speculation
- Kourtney Kardashian Fuels Pregnancy Rumors: ‘Get Me Pregnant!’
- Kourtney Kardashian & Veronique Caribarnes Declare They’re BFF’s For Life
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Tight Green Bathing Suit On Skateboard
- Kourtney Kardashian Recalls Life On ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
- Kourtney Kardashian Escapes For Santa Barbara Weekend With Kids Penelope & Reign
- Kourtney Kardashian Explains ‘White Privilege’ To Her Kids
- Kourtney Kardashian Dazzles In Tiny Yellow Bikini In Sardinia
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Her Bikini Collection In Italy
- Who Is Luka Sabbat, Kourtney Kardashian’s New Boyfriend?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Kevin Hart Throw First Pitch at Los Angeles Dodgers Game
- Younes Bendjima Doesn’t Like Girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian’s Tiny Thong
- Kourtney Kardashian & Boyfriend Younes Bendjima Make Out In Italy
- Kourtney Kardashian & Younes Bendjima Cozy Up To Watch UEFA Champions League In Paris
- Kourtney Kardashian Brings Boyfriend Younes Bendjima To Church [PHOTOS]
- Kourtney Kardashian & Boyfriend Younes Bendjima Enjoy Beach At Cannes [PHOTOS]
- Kourtney Kardashian In Cannes With Boyfriend Younes Bendjima, While Scott Disick Parties In Vegas
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With New Boyfriend Younes Bendjima