Justin Long Biography: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos, Age
Justin Long was born to Raymond Long and Wendy Lesniak, a professor and stage actress, on June 2, 1978 (age: 43). He is the middle of three brothers, Damien and Christian, both of whom are also actors. He was raised in a conservative Roman Catholic family.
Justin Long Biography
Long attended Fairfield Preparatory School and graduated in 1996. In his senior year of high school Long received the superlative “Most Likely Not To Be Seen In Class.”
Long attended Vassar College, appeared in many plays and was a member of the sketch comedy group Laughingstock. He dropped out of college before he could secure his degree to focus on acting, but went on to teach at Sacred Heart University as a counselor/acting coach for a children’s theater group.
Justin Long Bio: TV Roles
Long’s first television role was as main cast member Warren P. Cheswick on Ed from 2000-2004. He voiced the character of Adam/Cashier on three episodes of King Of The Hill and Gary on Unsupervised. Long appeared on New Girl as Jessica Day’s (Zooey Deschanel) short-lived boyfriend, That 70s Show and Mom.
Long became well known for appearing in Apple’s “Get A Mac” advertising campaign opposite John Hodgman. Long played the role of the Mac, praising its advantages over Hodgman’s PC. He received a 15% discount as an Apple spokesperson.
Justin Long Bio: Filmography
Long has appeared in dozens of movies, starting with his first role in 1999’s Galaxy Quest. Some of his most notable appearances have been in Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2, Crossroads, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Waiting…, Herbie: Fully Loaded, Accepted, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, He’s Just Not That Into You, Drag Me To Hell, Best Man Down, Movie 43, A Case Of You and a cameo appearance in Veronica Mars. He also appeared in the documentary Wild West Comedy Show.
Long co-starred with Tyler Labine in Best Man Down and told uInterview exclusively the hardest part about making the film. “Keeping a straight face when he [Labine] did a lot of his drunken stuff was difficult,” Long said. “He so commits to this drunken buffoonish character. It was really, really hard. And I pride myself on being able to maintain, hold it together, but it was tough with him. He was like Chris Farley funny.”
In A Case Of You, Long’s character Facebook-stalks a girl he has a crush on (played by Evan Rachel Wood) to become her dream guy. Long, however, is not so keen on online dating. “It’s crazy,” Long told uInterview exclusively, referring to the dating app Tinder. Long shared that his friend was a happy user. “He’s had a few dates on it. He says it cuts right through all the – he called it ‘nonsense.’ But I was like, ‘But that’s human interaction.’ Interfacing with human beings. Bulls—. Go right to ‘What do you look like?’ ‘You want to meet up?'”
At the end of his rant, Long resigned that for some it may work well — it’s just not for him. “It does maybe save some time.”
Long has done voice acting for several films, including Alvin And The Chipmunks, Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Planet 51, Walking With Dinosaurs, Battle For Terra and Hair High.
Justin Long Bio: Dating History, Personal Life
Long has dated several Hollywood actresses. Long dated Kaitlin Doubleday from 2005-2007, Maggie Q. in 2007, Drew Barrymore from 2007-2008, Kirsten Dunst in 2008 and Barrymore again in 2010. Long is rumored to have dated Kate Mara as well. Long is currently dating Amanda Seyfried. The two began dating in the summer of 2013.
Long tends to keep his personal life private and doesn’t publicly discuss his relationships.
Long briefly roomed with Jonah Hill after the two met on the set of Campus Ladies in 2006.
Justin Long Bio: Audiobook Work, Theater
In addition to acting, Long has performed the voice for two audiobooks — Judy Blume‘s Then Again, Maybe I Won’t and Steven King‘s Everything’s Eventual. In the summer of 2010 Long briefly appeared in the Williamstown Theater Festival production of Samuel J. and K.
Long has a dog named Moose.
- Padma Lakshmi & Daughter Krishna Lakshmi-Dell Make A Dynamic Duo At 11th Blossom Ball
- Becky G Fans Slam Fiancé Sebastian Lletget After Cheating Rumors Surface After Announcing Engagement
- Kevin Bacon Praises ‘Wigloose: The Rusical’ Amid Anti-Drag Politics
- Emily Ratajkowski Poses In Corset With Curly Wig After Pixie Cut
- California Named The Rudest State, Montana Wins Most Polite
- Olivia Wilde Celebrates 39th Birthday Looking Better Than Ever After Harry Styles’ Breakup
- Tom Brady Shares Quote About ‘False Friends’ After Gisele Bündchen’s Laments ‘Death’ Of Their ‘Dream’
- Florida Principal Forced Out After Students Were Shown Photos Of Michelangelo’s ‘David’ Statue In Class
- Selena Gomez Tells Fans To Stop Bullying After Hailey Bieber Contacted Her About Receiving Death Threats
- Ireland Baldwin, Alec Baldwin’s Daughter, Shows Off Baby Bump In New Dancing Video
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Blonde In Stunning New Photos
- Jennie Garth Reunites With Tori Spelling & Ian Ziering At 90s Con, Shuts Down Shannen Doherty Feud Talk
- Prosecutors Dismiss All Domestic Violence Charges Against ‘Rick & Morty’ Co-Creator Justin Roiland
- Lea Michele’s 2-Year-Old Son Hospitalized Because Of A ‘Scary Health Issue,’ Star Misses ‘Funny Girl’ Performances
- Maren Morris Performs With Drag Artists After Tennessee Bill Restricts Performances
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Responds To Accusation He Eats Pudding With His Fingers In Front Of Staff
- Gisele Bündchen Calls Divorce From Tom Brady ‘Death Of My Dream’
- SZA Stuns In New SKIMS Campaign As Kim Kardashian Gushes About Working With Her
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Greta Titelman On Working With Julio Torres & Tilda Swinton On ‘Problemista’
- Missing Radio Host Jeffrey Vandergrift Found Dead In The Water At 55
- Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Regrets Tweet After Tasteless Replies
- Cody Simpson Looks Ripped In New Shirtless Beach & Water Safety Photos
- Regé-Jean Page Goes Shirtless To ‘Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves’ UK Premiere
- Matt Damon Adds Trubute To His Late Father On His Growing Tattoo Sleeve
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Djouliet Amara On Working With Chris O’Dowd On ‘The Big Door Prize’
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!