Chrishell Stause Biography: In Her Own Words – Exclusive Video, News, Photos, Age
Chrishell Stause is an American actress, reailty TV star and real estate agent. She is best known for her roles in Selling Sunset, All My Children and Days of Our Lives.
CHRISHELL STAUSE BIOGRAPHY: AGE, EARLY LIFE, FAMILY, EDUCATION
Chrishell Stause was born on July 21, 1981 (Chrishell Stause: Age 41) in Draffenville, Kentucky to a single mother of four. Stause’s full name is Terrina Chrishell Stause. Her middle name comes from a story surrounding her birth where her mother started going into labor at a Shell gas station and an attendant named Chris helped get her to a hospital.
On season four of Selling Sunset, Stause revealed that she had been homeless a few times throughout her adolescence. She said that these hardships have helped build her as a person and she is thankful for everything she has now.
When Stause lived in trailer parks she was able to go to school and as a young adult, she graduated from Murray State University in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in theater.
CHRISHELL STAUSE BIOGRAPHY: CAREER
Stause began her acting career with her role as Amanda Dillon in All My Children. She started the role in the soap opera in 2004 and continued until its cancellation in 2011.
In 2013 she took the role of Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives and took a leave of absence in 2015 before coming back to the show in 2019.
In 2015 she guest starred in the show Mistresses before joining the cast in the show The Young and The Restless.
Stause landed her first leading film role in the 2017 movie Eve of Abduction.
Along with her acting career, Stause also worked as a real estate agent and shows this off in the Netflix show, Selling Sunset. The reality show first aired in 2019 and has five seasons that follow Stause and other members in The Oppenheim Group selling luxury homes in L.A.
In 2022 she won Best Reality Star award from the MTV Movie and TV Awards.
CHRISHELL STAUSE BIOGRAPHY: RED DRESS COLLECTION CONCERT
The American Heart Association held its yearly Red Dress Collection Concert on February 1 to raise awareness of women’s health. Stause wore a red Galia Lahav dress with a deep v-neck and sparkly silver belt.
In an exclusive interview with uInterview, Stause commented on how she stays healthy.
“I get it. Everyone’s busy. It’s hard, but it’s a balance,” she said. “I feel like, you know, we really have to make an effort to put ourselves first and do these things everyone tells us.”
“Sometimes it’s just as simple as finding something you like doing, you know because otherwise, it’s a drag. But if you can find something you like doing – that was the key for me – I really actually like Pilates and before that I would dread every single workout,” she added.
CHRISHELL STAUSE BIOGRAPHY: PERSONAL LIFE
Stause has had her share of relationships, starting with being engaged to Matthew Morrison, known for his role as Will Schuester on Glee, in 2007. The two split with Stause claiming he was a “d—” on season one of Selling Sunset.
Stause went on to date reality star Graham Bunn on and off from 2008 to 2009 before dating soap opera actor Justin Hartley.
Hartley and Stause dated for four years and got married in 2017. Three years later, Hartley filed for divorce and it was finalized in 2021. Stause claimed she was blindsided by the split and that Hartley broke the news to her via text message, which was heavily documented on Selling Sunset.
Toward the end of 2021, Stause announced that she was dating her Selling Sunset boss Jason Oppenheim, but the relationship didn’t last long.
Stause officially started dating Australian singer G Flip in 2022 after she was in Flip’s music video. In May 2022 Stause posted a video on her Instagram talking about the lesbian relationship.
“In this current situation with G … yes, I wish we were in the same stage in our life and wanted the same things, but that doesn’t diminish the deep connection that we have made,” Stause said in the video. “For me, it is about the person. It is about their heart. I am attracted to masculine energy and I don’t really care about what the physical form is. With G, they identify as nonbinary. They really feel like they are a mix. They identify on both sides of male and female. I personally find [it] such a beautiful mix and it’s probably why we did connect on such a deep level so quick.”
Chrishell Stause was born on July 21, 1981.
Chrishell Stause is 41 years old.
Chrishell Stause’s full name is Terrina Chrishell Stause.
Chrishell Stause’s name comes from a story surrounding her birth where her mother started going into labor at a Shell gas station and an attendant named Chris helped get her to a hospital.
No, Chrishell Stause is not currently married. She divorced Justin Hartley in 2021.
No, Chrishell Stause does not have children but plans to adopt someday.
Chrishell Stause is pansexual.
Chrishell Stause is dating singer G Flip.
Yes, in her youth Chrishell Stause had periods of homelessness.
Chrishell Stause’s Instagram handle is: @chrishell.stause
Chrishell Stause’s Twitter handle is: @chrishell7
Chrishell Stause News
- Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause Reveals Surgery To Remove Large Ovarian Cyst
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: ‘Selling Sunset’ Star Chrishell Stause On How She Stays Healthy, What Makes Her Feel Sexy
- Chrishell Stause Celebrates Lipsy Collaboration With DJ Lilah Parsons
- Chrishell Stause & Sydney Paight Link Up At White Fox After Hours
- Chrishell Stause Plans To Adopt & Is Tired Of People Asking Her About Having Kids
- Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause Returns To Instagram After A 5-Week Pause
- Chrishell Stause Thanks Fans For Accepting Her Sexuality At MTV & TV Awards Speech
- Jason Oppenheim Reflects On Chrishell Stause Breakup: ‘My Most Difficult For Sure’
- Justin Hartley Says New Marriage Is ‘Incredible’ After Dumping Chrishell Stause
- ‘Selling Sunset’ Stars Chrishell Stause & Jason Oppenheim Announce Breakup
- Chrishell Stause Taking Time For Herself After Breakup With Keo Motsepe
- Chrishell Stause Dating ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pro Keo Motsepe
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Gleb Savchenko Denies Affair With Dance Partner Chrishell Stause
- Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause Dedicates Her DWTS Performance To Her Late Parents
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Carole Baskin & ‘Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause Join ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast
- Justin Hartley Makes It Instagram Official Girlfriend Sofia Pernas After Dumping Wife, Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause
- Bikini-Clad Chrishell Stause Hints Strongly At ‘Selling Sunset’ Fourth Season
- Chrishell Stause’s Twitter Account Likes Tweet Hinting Justin Hartley May Have ‘Cheated’ On Her
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Justin Hartley Texted Wife Chrishell Stause To Tell Her He’d Filed For Divorce
- Selling Sunset’s Chrishelle Stause Confirms Dating New Girlfriend Singer G Flip
- Rita Ora Shows Off Emerald Engagement Ring At Red Dress Collection Concert
- Selling Sunset’s Amanza Smith Shows Off Tiny Waist In New Tropical Photo Shoot
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Maya Vander On Being Supermom & Peacemaker On ‘Selling Sunset’ Season 5
- Paris Hilton Swims In Bora Bora With Husband Carter Reum
- Sharelle Rosado Breaks Out As Star Of Netflix’s ‘Selling Tampa’
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.