Victoria Siegel, who starred in The Queen of Versailles documentary with her family, died as result of an accidental overdose, according to an autopsy report

Victoria Siegel Autopsy Report

Siegel died from “acute methadone and sertraline toxicity” reads the autopsy report obtained by People magazine. Both drugs were found in concentrated amounts in Siegel’s system, according to the Orlando, Fla., Office of the Medical Examiner. While sertraline treats depression, methadone is a pain medication that is known to be addictive.

In addition to the drug toxicity, the ME found linear scars on the inside of Siegel’s left wrist.

Siegel’s death has been ruled an accident.

Prior to Siegel’s death, she was battling an addiction to prescription drugs. Family spokesperson Michael Marder previously revealed that the teenager had gone to rehab to confront the issue.

“Unfortunately she became dependent and struggled with this condition,” Marder told People in June. “She voluntarily underwent rehabilitation and was working hard to address this problem. It is likely that Victoria ingested one or more drugs prior to her death, however, we cannot determine at this time whether or not the drugs she took were in fact prescribed medication, something else, or where and how these drugs may have been obtained.”

Siegel was found unresponsive at her family’s mansion in Windermere, Fla., on June 6 at roughly 2 p.m., a sheriff’s office spokesperson told the Orlando Sun Sentinel. She was rushed to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead. At the time, her family was out of town attending a wedding in Park City, Utah.

Siegel’s parents Jackie Siegel and David Siegel, owners of Westgate Resorts, were the subject of the award-winning 2012 documentary The Queen of Versailles that followed them as they endeavored to build their own Versailles.

Read more about: