LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 18: Actor Tom Hanks attends the People's Choice Awards 2017 at Microsoft Theater on January 18, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images for People's Choice Awards)
Actors Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are the latest victims in a slew of robberies in Hollywood.
Law enforcement said the burglars attempted to break into the house a few weeks ago while the actors were out of town. They smashed the glass to get in, triggering the home’s security system. It is unclear if anything was stolen.
Police say the Forrest Gump actor did not appear to be targeted in the break-in. No suspects have been arrests and the investigation is ongoing.
Hanks and Wilson join the long list of celebrity victims. In April, Farrah Brittany Aldjufrie, daughter of Kyle Richards, had more than $1 million worth of luxury items taken in a robbery.
Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass had her home broken into in April. According to authorities, the intruder broke in through a glass door while Bass was home. The intruder, identified as 29-year-old Ephraim Matthew Hunter, was arrested without incident and booked for burglary. Hunter’s presence triggered an alarm in the house, allowing the LAPD to arrive in minutes. Hunter is being held on a $100,000 bail.
Last month, Hanks and Wilson’s son, Chet Hanks, revealed his struggles with his public perception and said he felt “completely f–ing worthless” growing up.
On Saturday, St Clair was seen outside her Manhattan apartment handing over the keys to…
This mishap comes just a few months after Bieber also seemingly unfollowed Hailey on social…
Actor Mel Gibson's gun rights will be restored following a ruling by the U.S. Justice…
British comedian Russell Brand has been charged with rape, oral rape, indecent assault and sexual…
Veronica Torres, the wife of the Venezuelan migrant, Leonel Moreno, shared in two social media…
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…