Simon Cowell Says Botox Addiction Made Him Look Like A ‘Horror Film’
After admitting that he had been going “a bit too far” with face fillers, the TV star Simon Cowell says that he has decided to move away from relying on them at the age of 62. He said the treatments made him eventually look like “something out of a horror film,” he told The Sun. To illustrate the point even further he added that his young son Eric “was in hysterics. Enough was enough. There is no filler in my face now, zero.”
Cowell said Botox was a very common trend when he began his career in television, mentioning “There was a phase where everyone was having their faces pumped full of this and the other.” He is no longer cutting corners to try and look youthful, and has committed to “healthy eating and drinking tons of water.”
The star also revealed that he “felt very depressed” when recovering from an intense e-bike crash in 2020 when he broke his back. Even though it was a long road to recovery with the help of his wife Lauren Silverman, Cowell is still very much an e-bike enthusiast and owns as many as 15 of the machines even though he has already broken his arm in a second crash.
If you’ve been missing seeing Cowell pick apart aspiring pop stars on live television, that will be returning soon. Cowell will be joining the judging panel for Britain’s Got Talent when it returns on April 16. Here’s a recent promo for the new season.
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!