'Sharknado 2: The Second One': Best Moments & Worst Lines
Sharknado 2: The Second One premiered Wednesday night on Syfy and didn’t disappointment, bringing the absurd of its predecessor to a new level.
Sharknado 2: The Second One
Both Ian Ziering and Tara Reid reprised their parts in Syfy's sequel and were joined by a host of celebrities making cameos in the campy made-for-TV flick. Like in the original Sharknado, Finn (Ziering) and April (Reid) lead the fight against the unnatural natural disaster – this time in New York City. Despite the bigger budget and the established audience, director Anthony C. Ferrante made sure not to endeavor to lift the sequel above its B-movie status.
Though it wasn't thought possible, the Sharknado sequel upped the ante with ridiculous moments and one-liners. Below are The Second One's best moments and worst lines:
5 Best Sharknado Moments
– On a plane en route from California to New York City, a shark decapitates Kelly Osbourne and bites off Tara Reid’s hand.
– In place of her missing hand, Tara Reid gets a circular saw blade
– Matt Lauer and Al Rocker take out a shark in the Today studio and come away unscathed.
– Vivica A. Fox gets electrocuted and then eaten in midair
– The head of the Statue of Liberty kills Daymond John from Shark Tank.
5 Worst (Best) Lines
– “Two of my friends were killed, I almost destroyed Los Angeles…. And oh yeah, I almost got eaten by a shark. How much ‘fun’ do you think that was?”
– “There are no chainsaws in New York! You need to go to Long Island, or New Jersey. You don’t wanna go to New Jersey.” (Hey now!)
– “You know what you just did, don’t you? Jumped the shark.”
– “We are talking about shark-falling rates of two inches-per-hour….”
– “Hooooooly sh… ark”
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!