News

Right-Wing Activist Nick Fuentes Claims Armed Man Tried To Kill Him In His Home After His Address Was Leaked Online

Far-right activist Nick Fuentes reported being scared by an armed individual who approached his house on Wednesday night after his address in Berwyn, Illinois, was leaked on the internet.

Police responded to Fuentes’s home at 11:38 p.m. after they received a call reporting a man with a gun. Cops were unable to identify the individual, who successfully outran the police and forced entry into a nearby house, where he shot and killed the family’s two dogs. The man proceeded to run through another nearby home’s yard, amid cops’ commands for him to stop, before he opened fire at the police, who fatally shot him in turn. No officers were injured in the shootout.

The police said that the man was wanted for committing a triple homicide in Mahomet, Illinois, earlier that day.

Although police did not name Fuentes in the statement, on Thursday afternoon, Fuentes posted a series of statements to X, in which he alleged that the individual “Made an attempt on my life,” and he is “Grateful to God that I am still alive today.”

Fuentes claimed, “While heartbreaking, it could have been so unimaginably worse. God have mercy. Doxing is not a game.”

He went on in further posts, “I will now have to uproot my life and relocate. While I can handle whatever comes to my front door, it is irresponsible to expect my neighbors with young families to share that burden.”

Last month, the police responded to Fuentes’s residence after reports of a verbal altercation between him and Marla Rose. In a video initially shared by Rose, Fuentes opens the door, points a spraying device in the direction of the camera and grabs the woman’s phone before going inside and locking the door. Fuentes was arrested on Nov. 27 for misdemeanor battery.

An ardent supporter of Donald Trump, Fuentes has a historically controversial persona and has received much backlash for his regular promotion of racism and antisemitism, to the point where he was removed from the Conservative Political Action Conference last year due to the extent of his offensive remarks.

The shooter was identified to be John R. Lyons, 24, of Westchester, Illinois.

In May, Fuentes was in the news when he claimed his X account was hacked by Israeli intelligence.


Subscribe to uInterview’s free weekly email for the latest entertainment news & exclusive celebrity videos!

Let us know what you think of the story in the comments below – join the conversation!

Baila Eve Zisman

Recent Posts

Virginia Guiffre, Jeffrey Epstein & Prince Andrew’s Accuser, Given Four Days To Live After Car Crash

Guiffre founded the non-profit SOAR (Speak Out, Act, Reclaim), an organization that provides support to…

4 hours ago

Kid Rock Appears In Oval Office Wearing Red Rhinestone-Studded Suit After Trump Took Exception To Zelensky’s Informal Attire

Singer Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, appeared with President Donald Trump…

5 hours ago

VIDEO: Barack Obama Responds After Photobombing Family’s Cherry Blossom Pics – ‘My Bad!’

https://youtu.be/rClF_OLfxy8 A family taking photos in Washington, D.C., said they got a “family heirloom” picture…

8 hours ago

HHS Sec. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Mocks West Virginia Gov. Patrick Morrisey’s Weight & Challenges Him To Do Public Weigh-Ins

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ridiculed Gov. Patrick Morrisey's (R-West…

10 hours ago

Director Sam Mendes Confirms Cast Of Four Beatles Biopics To Be Released In ‘Cinematic Event’

The Beatles have had many movies and documentaries made about them, but Mendes' project will…

12 hours ago

Elon Musk Questions Whether He’s Father Of Ashley St. Clair’s Child – But Says He’s Given Her $2.5M Anyway

Musk’s attorneys successfully petitioned the New York judge for a gag order against St. Clair,…

13 hours ago