Nintendo eShop’s New November 9, 2017 Releases
Nintendo Switch owners, you have a lot to appreciate this week! Granted, much of it is third-party software you’ve probably already played on other platforms, but still! Nintendo 3DS owners, on the other hand, are about to lose all of their friends.
NINTENDO ESHOP RELEASES – 11/9/17
DOOM is, without question, one of the pioneering first-person shooters, and its 2016 installment did the original justice. Developed by id Software, those with a Nintendo Switch can join in the carnage in the single-player campaign or the online multiplayer.
L.A. Noire, from venerable developer Rockstar Games, takes us back to the 1940s. LAPD detective Cole Phelps is the lead character in this mystery, and he’ll need to track down clues, interrogate witnesses and explore his surroundings (possibly via cars he can find and steal). This game set a benchmark in facial animation for its cast, and it shows!
Rocket League, arguably the biggest title of the bunch, has become quite a popular sport, don’t you think? This iteration of Psyonix’s soccer-driving hybrid offers three exclusive vehicles based on Mario, Luigi and Samus.
Snipperclips – Cut it out, together!, a previously released Switch title, scored some premium DLC today, too. If you’ve yet to purchase the title, the Snipperclips Plus – Cut it out, together! retail package includes the base game and its new DLC.
Mario Party: The Top 100 is this week’s biggest Nintendo 3DS title. Compiling the hottest 100 minigames from the franchise, The Top 100 ensures you hours of frustration, loss and sadness. Say goodbye to your relationships, they’re all about to end.
Here’s everything Nintendo released on the eShop this week:
- Batman – The Telltale Series (Telltale Games, $39.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- Ben 10 (Outright Games, $29.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- DOOM (Bethesda, $59.99 – launches 11/10, will also be available at retail)
- Ittle Dew 2+ (Nicalis, Inc., $29.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- L.A. Noire (Rockstar Games, $49.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (WB Games, $59.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- RiME (Grey Box, $29.99 – launches 11/14, will also be available at retail)
- Snipperclips Plus – Cut it out, together! (Nintendo, $29.99 – launches 11/10 exclusively at retail)
- ACA NEOGEO Street Hoop (Hamster, $7.99)
- Cat Quest (Pqube, $12.99 – launches 11/10)
- Koi DX (CIRCLE Entertainment, $5.00)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Young Horses, Inc., $14.99)
- Maria The Witch (Naps Team, $4.99)
- Rock’N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games, $7.99)
- Rocket League (Psyonix, $19.99 – launches 11/14)
- Spellspire (10tons, $9.99)
- Super Putty Squad (System 3 Software, $14.99)
- Tallowmere (Teyon, $6.99)
- UNO for Nintendo Switch (Ubisoft, $9.99)
- Hulu (Hulu, free to download – requires a Hulu subscription)
- Mario Party: The Top 100 (Nintendo, $39.99 – launches 11/10, will also be available at retail)
- Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO, $9.99)
- RTO (nuGAME, $9.99 – New Nintendo 3DS exclusive)
- Worcle Worlds (Lightwood Games, free)
- Lords Of Thunder (Konami, $5.99 – originally for the TurboGrafx-16)
Nothing listed above catches your attention? Then check out what’s on sale. Also, both platforming giants, Mario and Sonic, scored some rewards on My Nintendo.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.