Nintendo eShop’s New November 2, 2017 Releases
November has begun, although you can probably already feel the temperature beginning to drop outside. Regardless, you’ll need to endure the cold to join the resistance that’s brewing.
NINTENDO ESHOP UPDATE – 11/2/2017
Sonic Forces has been the subject of many news stories this year, and the game will finally launch soon. A sequel to Generations mechanically, Modern and Classic Sonic return, both continuing their respective gameplay styles; Modern Sonic regains his Boost technique, whereas Classic Sonic (fittingly) gained the Drop Dash from the excellent Sonic Mania. A newcomer to the fold, the Custom Hero, is your avatar within Forces’ world, allowing you to customize his or her arsenal and clothing. Dr. Eggman and his enigmatic creation Infinite have conquered 99 percent of the globe, and they’ve enlisted four familiar enforcers to ensure they claim that final percent. Sonic Forces will launch on November 7 for all consoles, though it should be mentioned that the Switch version will run at 30FPS as opposed to the other platforms’ 60FPS. Personally, I’m still cautiously optimistic over the game, but… eh, I’ve already expressed my concerns here. Let’s hope for a happy Sonic Two-sday.
Here’s everything Nintendo released on the eShop this week:
A week of entertainment news in your in-box.
We find the news you need to know, so you don't have to.
- Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition (Focus Home Interactive, $49.99 – launches 11/7, will also be available at retail)
- Sonic Forces (SEGA, $39.99 99 – launches 11/7, will also be available at retail)
- ACA NEOGEO ART OF FIGHTING 3 (Hamster, $7.99)
- Heroes of the Monkey Tavern (Monkey Stories, $9.99 – launches 11/7)
- Hiding Out (Green Lightning, Price TBD – launches 11/6)
- Morphite (Level 77, $14.99)
- Perception (The Deep End Games, $14.99)
- Sparkle 2 EVO (Forever Entertainment, $4.49)
- Super Beat Sports (Harmonix, $14.99)
- Wheels of Aurelia (MixedBag Srl, $9.99)
- Phil’s Epic Fill-a-Pix Adventure (Lightwood Games, $7.99)
- Physical Contact: 2048 (Collavier Corporation, $4.44)
- Physical Contact: SPEED (Collavier Corporation, $4.46)
- Style Savvy: Styling Star (Nintendo, free – full game launches 12/25)
- Tomeling in Trouble (HullBreach Studios, $5.00)
- Power Golf (Konami, $5.99 – originally for the TurboGrafx-16)
Nothing listed above catches your attention? Then check out what’s on sale. Also, both platforming giants, Mario and Sonic, scored some rewards on My Nintendo.
Leave a comment
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!