Nintendo eShop’s New June 22, 2017 Releases
As we may recall, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé affirmed his company’s support for the Nintendo 3DS family will continue into 2018. However, fans of Nintendo’s handhelds won’t have to wait until next year for something new to play because two big titles are about to grace the platform!
NINTENDO ESHOP RELEASES – JUNE 22, 2017
Ever Oasis comes from veteran 3DS developer GREZZO, who you may recall for their contributions to the Zelda series. This time, their collaboration with Nintendo is for an all-new adventure – a JRPG set aboard a decaying desert. Help nourish and rebuild the world starting from your remaining safe space, alongside your allies and the spritely Esna.
RPG Maker Fes, on the other hand, is available if you’re dissatisfied with playing preexisting RPGs. As Fes will allow you to realize “your characters, stories, combat and more,” you’re only limited by your creativity. Plus, you can share your constructions through the RPG Maker Player app, a free eShop download.
Finally, the excellent Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia returns for its fifth round of downloadable content. Reminder: you can purchase the season pass, which contains all the planned DLC, for $44.99.
Here’s everything Nintendo uploaded to the eShop this week:
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2 (Hamster, $7.99)
- Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas (FDG Entertainment, $14.99)
- Ever Oasis (Nintendo, $39.99 – launches tomorrow, will also be available at retail)
- RPG Maker Fes (NIS America, $39.99 – launches June 27, will also be available at retail)
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia:
- DLC Pack #5 – Cipher Companions Pack ($5.99, two pieces of content)
- Daikon Set (Batafurai, free)
Nothing listed above catches your attention? Then check out what’s on sale. A (rather lackluster) sale in honor of Sonic the Hedgehog’s anniversary will be up until June 29. However, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and AM2’s 3D Sonic the Hedgehog and 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 are reliable choices.