Miles Teller Bio: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
Miles Teller is an American actor best known for his roles in The Spectacular Now, Whiplash and Fantastic Four. This Miles Teller bio will allow the actor to tell his story in his own words.
Miles Teller Bio: Age, Personal Life
Miles Teller was born on February 20, 1987 (Miles Teller age: 30) in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. He had a very arts centered upbringing. During his time at Lecanto High School he played many instruments included saxophone, piano, drums and guitar. He also performed in high school productions and led the school’s drama club. He chose to follow his love for drama and pursued a method acting degree from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Miles Teller Bio: Movies
Teller’s film debut was in the movie Rabbit Hole, where he plays the supporting role of Jason, a guilt-wrenched teenager who hits and kills a young boy who runs into the street. Teller also plays Willard Hewitt in the 2011 remake of Footloose.
Tellers first staring role was in 21 & Over. He also played an alcoholic teenager in Spectacular Now, where he reached critical acclaim as an actor. He, along with his co-star Shailene Woodley, won the Special Jury Prize for Dramatic Acting from the Sundance Film Festival.
Teller used his experience in paying drums to build his character of Andrew Neiman, an aspiring Jazz artist in the film Whiplash. His part earned him a BAFTA Rising Star Award nomination, among various others.
He also had a leading role in That Awkward Moment which he co-starred in with Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan.
The trio play three young men in New York city as they enter a pact to be single and proceed to secretly engage in three very different relationships. The actors also had their own adventures in the city while filming. “Yeah, I mean we all hung out. We stayed in the same hotel. We pretty much ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together every day, so we got up in the city, and the city provides itself to you. And we were all single, just having a good time,” Miles Teller told uInterview.
Miles Teller Bio: Divergent, Fantastic Four
Tellers was exposed to a larger audience when he was cast as Peter Hayes in the commercial film adaption of the successful Divergent book trilogy by Veronica Roth. He has appeared in all three film adaptions so far. He was also cast in the leading role of Reed Richards in the film reboot of the Fantastic Four series.
Teller has also starred in the films War Dogs, and Bleed For this. Upcoming films of his include Thank You for Your Service and Granite Mountain.
Miles Teller Bio: Dating, Girlfriends, Keleigh Sperry, Car Crash, Height, Scars, Net Worth
Teller began dating model Keleigh Sperry in 2013. As of date, the couple are still together.
As a college student, Teller was involved in a a near fatal crash where he was ejected from the window of a friend’s car as it went 80 miles per hour. Although the actor has undergone cosmetic procedures to make them less visible, they have impacted the roles he has had access to. He still has scars on his face to this day from the accident.
Miles Teller’s height is 6’0”.
Teller is reportedly worth $12 million. His Twitter handle is @Miles_Teller.
Miles Teller Bio: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos News
- Haley Bennett & Miles Teller Look Elegant At ‘Thank You For Your Service’ Premiere
- ‘Only The Brave’ Review Roundup: Firefighter Film Pays Tribute To 2013 Real American Heroes
- Miles Teller Arrested & Released For Public Intoxication, Actor Responds On Social Media
- ‘Fantastic Four’ Stars Jamie Bell And Kate Mara Are Engaged
- Shailene Woodley Onboard For ‘Divergent’ Finale ‘If It’s A Movie’
- ‘War Dogs’ Review Roundup: Todd Phillips’ Political Dramedy Leaves Critics Split
- Jonah Hill, Miles Teller And Director Todd Phillips Pose At ‘War Dogs’ Premiere
- ‘Divergent’ Series Final Installment Might Skip Theaters In Favor Of TV Movie, Spinoff Series
- Kate Mara Stunned In Leather LBD At ‘Fantastic Four’ Premiere
- Miles Teller Calls ‘Esquire’ Profile ‘Very Misrepresenting,’ ‘Fantastic Four’ Cast Comes To His Defense
- Michael B. Jordan Pens Essay To Those Criticizing His Casting In ‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot
- Miles Teller And Keleigh Sperry Save A Pregnant Woman (Maybe)
- ‘Fantastic Four’ Stars Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara, Jamie Bell & Miles Teller Celebrate Big Win At CinemaCon
- New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Gives First Look At Doctor Doom [WATCH]
- Shailene Woodley Stunned In Plunging Black Dress At ‘Insurgent’ Premiere
- Who Is Keleigh Sperry, Miles Teller’s Girlfriend?
- ‘The Fantastic Four’ First Official Teaser Trailer Released [WATCH]
- Ansel Elgort Rekindles Romance With High School Sweetheart Violetta Komyshan In Milan
- ‘The Divergent Series: Insurgent’ Teaser Trailer Released
- Kate Mara's 'Fantastic Four' Remarks Clarified; Movie Will Draw From Comic Canon
- Ansel Elgort Brings Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan To Paris Fashion Week
- Naomi Watts Cast In 'Insurgent,' To Appear In Both 'Allegiant' Films
- Maggie Q's Barely-There 'Divergent' Premiere Dress Causes Stir
- 'Divergent' Review Roundup: Dystopian Young Adult Novel Adaptation Receives Mixed Reviews
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Naming Son Bear Blaze On 'Ellen'
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.