LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 16: Actor Mel Gibson arrives at the UK Premiere of 'Daddy's Home 2' at Vue West End on November 16, 2017 in London, England. (Photo by John Phillips/Getty Images)
Mel Gibson spent a week in the hospital after he tested positive for COVID-19 in April, but has since fully recovered, according to a statement from his representative.
“He tested positive in April and spent a week in the hospital,” the 64-year-old star’s rep told People. “He was treated with the drug Remdesivir, while in the hospital, and has tested negative numerous times since then as well as positive for the antibodies.”
The actor-director is among a long list of celebrities who tested positive for the potentially deadly disease. The list includes Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Pink, George Stephanopoulos and Andy Cohen.
In the United States, 4.17 million people have tested positive for COVID-19 and 147,000 have died, as of Friday afternoon.
Guiffre founded the non-profit SOAR (Speak Out, Act, Reclaim), an organization that provides support to…
Singer Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, appeared with President Donald Trump…
https://youtu.be/rClF_OLfxy8 A family taking photos in Washington, D.C., said they got a “family heirloom” picture…
Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ridiculed Gov. Patrick Morrisey's (R-West…
The Beatles have had many movies and documentaries made about them, but Mendes' project will…
Musk’s attorneys successfully petitioned the New York judge for a gag order against St. Clair,…