News

Kevin Spacey Hit With New Allegations Of Sexual Assault In Documentary

On the eve of the release of a new documentary about actor Kevin Spacey, additional allegations against the double Oscar winner have come to light. 

Ruari Cannon, a former actor, recounted an incident in June 2013 when he was 21 to the U.K. newspaper The i. Cannon’s testimony is part of the documentary titled Spacey Unmasked, set to air on Channel 4 in the U.K. and Max in the U.S. next week.

Spacey, known for his roles in American Beauty and House Of Cards, has vehemently denied all allegations and argues that he was not given sufficient time to respond to the accusations made in the documentary.

According to Cannon, the incident occurred at The Savoy Hotel after the press night for the play Sweet Bird of Youth. Cannon said that Spacey gave him a gift and “pulled me in very close with his right hand and sort of turned me 45 degrees.”

Cannon continued, “He put his left hand down by my bum.” He added, “I was wearing a suit, so he took up the recess material and just tried to go up through my boxers.”

Later, Cannon said that Spacey touched his backside on two occasions and brushed his buttocks with an open hand.

Cannon’s allegations are among several others featured in the documentary. Another individual claims that Spacey grabbed his genitals when he was a teenager, while a third young actor says that Spacey groped him on the set of House of Cards.

In response to the new allegations, Spacey vowed to address them in the future in a post on X. He wrote,  “Over the last week, I have repeatedly requested that @Channel4 afford me more than seven days to respond to allegations made against me dating back 48 years and provide me with sufficient details to investigate these matters.” 

Spacey continued, “Channel 4 has refused on the basis that they feel that asking for a response in seven days to new, anonymized and non-specific allegations is a ‘fair opportunity’ for me to refute any allegations made against me.”

In a statement that preceded Spacey’s X post, Channel 4 confirmed that they had asked the actor to respond to allegations from multiple men. But Spacey failed to provide a formal on-the-record statement within the deadline.

The documentary Spacey Unmasked, produced by Oscar-nominee Mike Lerner and former Channel 4 News boss Dorothy Byrne, is set to air on Monday. It comes after Spacey’s acquittal on nine charges, which includes sexual assault, at London’s Southwark Crown Court last year. The charges related to alleged incidents between 2001 and 2013 involve four men.

Spacey has been trying to rehabilitate his image lately, including giving a bizarre interview with Tucker Carlson.

Baila Eve Zisman

Recent Posts

VIDEO: Researchers Stunned To See Octopus Hitching A Ride On Back Of A Shark

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…

4 hours ago

VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Oklahoma City Bombing Survivor Amy Down Shares Her Memories Of The Attack

"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…

5 hours ago

Meghan Trainor Comes Clean About Using Weight-Loss Drug Mounjaro After Persistent Rumors

At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…

7 hours ago

Meghan Markle Defends Her Numerous Business Ventures In Post-Royal Career: ‘I Need to Work’

​ Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…

9 hours ago

Macaulay Culkin Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Dad In Decades: ‘I Think He Kinda Hated Me’

Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…

12 hours ago

Hunter Biden Agrees To Give Up His Law License In Washington, D.C.

Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…

14 hours ago