News

Jeffrey Epstein’s Brother Accuses Former Attorney General Bill Barr Of A ‘Cover Up’ in His Brother’s Death

Infamous sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s younger brother, Mark Epstein, speculated that former Attorney General Bill Barr may have been “protecting” high-profile individuals associated with his brother’s jail cell suicide.

Epstein, who faced federal charges of sex trafficking underage girls from Florida to New York, was found unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on August 10, 2019. Mark challenged the initial determination by then-AG Barr that his brother died by suicide due to “screw-ups” in the jail.

“Yes, there were screw-ups, but that doesn’t mean my brother committed suicide because of screw-ups,” Mark told the New York Post.

It should be noted that in this current day and age the term “committed suicide” has been replaced with “died by suicide,” as the act is not a crime but a tragedy.

Mark said that Epstein’s legal team had planned to secure bail at the time of his arrest in July 2019 and claimed that he was asked to guarantee his brother’s bail, which would have potentially exceeded $160 million. However, the judge ultimately denied bail, and Epstein remained in custody until his death.

Mark suggested that Epstein’s connections to influential figures played a role in his death, as he possessed potentially dangerous information about notable personalities, which included presidential candidates in the 2016 election.

He went on to question the motives behind Barr’s alleged cover-up and called for a more thorough investigation into his brother’s death. He highlighted the lack of investigation into the medical personnel and pathologists involved in the case, which he deemed highly unusual, particularly for high-profile incidents.

Mark previously revealed that Epstein had claimed to possess significant inside information about both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. Despite the release of hundreds of documents from a civil suit against Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s girlfriend-turned-madam, Mark refrained from speculation on the explosive allegations against his brother. He instead asserted that Epstein simply indulged in a hedonistic lifestyle.

In the interview, Mark was accompanied by Epstein’s former attorney, Alan Dershowitz, who himself faced allegations of sexual abuse by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre in 2014. Dershowitz commented on the continued lack of transparency around the crucial records related to Epstein and expressed frustration over the absence of current investigations and the reluctance to release all pertinent documents.

Mark continues to insist that the evidence related to his brother’s death was not a suicide, and denied that Epstein had blackmail sex tapes of his famous friends recorded at his properties.  

The alleged protection of individuals connected to Epstein underscores the need for accountability within the justice system.

Baila Eve Zisman

Recent Posts

Virginia Guiffre, Jeffrey Epstein & Prince Andrew’s Accuser, Given Four Days To Live After Car Crash

Guiffre founded the non-profit SOAR (Speak Out, Act, Reclaim), an organization that provides support to…

7 hours ago

Kid Rock Appears In Oval Office Wearing Red Rhinestone-Studded Suit After Trump Took Exception To Zelensky’s Informal Attire

Singer Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, appeared with President Donald Trump…

9 hours ago

VIDEO: Barack Obama Responds After Photobombing Family’s Cherry Blossom Pics – ‘My Bad!’

https://youtu.be/rClF_OLfxy8 A family taking photos in Washington, D.C., said they got a “family heirloom” picture…

12 hours ago

HHS Sec. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Mocks West Virginia Gov. Patrick Morrisey’s Weight & Challenges Him To Do Public Weigh-Ins

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ridiculed Gov. Patrick Morrisey's (R-West…

13 hours ago

Director Sam Mendes Confirms Cast Of Four Beatles Biopics To Be Released In ‘Cinematic Event’

The Beatles have had many movies and documentaries made about them, but Mendes' project will…

15 hours ago

Elon Musk Questions Whether He’s Father Of Ashley St. Clair’s Child – But Says He’s Given Her $2.5M Anyway

Musk’s attorneys successfully petitioned the New York judge for a gag order against St. Clair,…

16 hours ago