'Iron Man' Beats 'Robin Hood'
Jon Favreau‘s Iron Man 2, starring Robert Downey, Jr., pictured, held the number one spot for the second weekend in a row, reeling in $53 million while the highly anticipated Ridley Scott film, Robin Hood, came in a disappointing number 2, taking in only a little bit over $37 million in its opening weekend. Two other newcomers, Letters to Juliet and Just Wright, starring Queen Latifah, opened in the third and fourth spots, respectively. –ELENA COX
1. Iron Man 2, $53 million
2. Robin Hood, $37.1 million 3. Letters to Juliet, $13.7 million
4. Just Wright, $8.5 million
5. How to Train Your Dragon, $5.1 million
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street, $4.7 million
7. Date Night, $4 million
8. The Back-Up Plan, $2.4 million
9. Furry Vengeance, $2.3 million
10. Clash of the Titans, $1.2 million
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.