Harry Brant, Son Of Model Stephanie Seymour, Dies At 24 Of Accidental Drug Overdose
Brant died on Sunday, January 17 after an accidental drug overdose. In a statement to the New York Times, his family shared that they will “forever be saddened that his life was cut short by this devastating disease.”
“Harry was not just our son,” the statement continued. “He was also a wonderful brother, loving grandson, favorite uncle and a caring friend. He was a creative, loving and powerful soul that brought light into so many people’s hearts. He was truly a beautiful person inside and out.”
His family also revealed that he had hoped to overcome his drug addiction and was planning on entering rehab in just a few days.
Although Brant was the son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour and son of publisher Peter Brant, he still managed to make a name for himself, teaming up with his brother to release a unisex makeup line. He had hoped that the makeup line would inspire people to express themselves, giving them a new sense of confidence.
“He achieved a lot in his 24 years, but we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done,” his family’s statement finished.