'Destination' Beats Bulllock
The scare-fest The Final Destination raked in $15.4 million over the extended Labor Day weekend, beating out All About Steve, starring Sandra Bullock, right, which received dismal reviews. (Photo: WENN)
1. The Final Destination, $15.4 million
2. Inglourious Basterds, $15 million
3. All About Steve, $13.9 million
A week of entertainment news in your in-box.
We find the news you need to know, so you don't have to.
4. Gamer, $11.2 million
5. District 9, $9 million
6. Halloween II, $7.1 million
7. Julie & Julia, $7 million
8. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, $6.7 million
9. The Time Traveler's Wife, $5.5 million
10. Extract, $5.3 million
Leave a comment
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!