Charlie Sheen has denied Corey Feldman’s allegations that he raped Corey Haim.

The film (My Truth): The Rape of Two Coreys premiered on Monday night via livestream, and in it, Feldman accused Sheen of raping his friend and frequent co-star Haim. The assault allegedly occurred while Haim and Sheen worked together on Lucas when Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 in 1986.

“‘This wasn’t like a one-time thing,’ he said in passing. It wasn’t like ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” Feldman says of Haim in the doc. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”

100 CELEBRITIES WHO DIED IN 2019 – TRIBUTE SLIDESHOW

Several other people featured in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard a word of it from others years later.

Now, Sheen has shut down the allegations in a new statement.

“These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period,” said Sheen. “I would urge everyone to consider the source and read what his mother Judy Haim has to say.”

Sheen has long denied the accusation, and Haim’s mother has publicly stated she does not believe Sheen to be the one who abused her son.

“I feel that this is a huge accusation without any proof and without my kid being here to defend himself I stand firm, that Charlie DID NOT,” she said in the emails with Sheen. “This of course never happened. Sadly, Feldman has lost his mind and the horrible thing is he thinks this is a great way to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of my son’s death.”

The rape allegations against Sheen are not something new. In 2017, Sheen denied a National Enquirer report claiming he had sexually assaulted a 13-year-old Haim and later settled a defamation suit against the tabloid.