Categories: NewsNews Feed

Céline Dion Returns To The Stage Again After A Year-Long Hiatus

Céline Dion, who took a break from performing her Las Vegas show to care for her husband René Angélil has returned to the stage at the request of her husband.

CÉLINE DION RETURNS TO THE STAGE

After taking a year off to be with her husband of 20 years, who is suffering from throat cancer, Dion has decided to take Angélil´s advice and go back to performing.

Later that evening she tweeted again, thanking her fans for their support. “Thank you for all your love. Tonight was not a new day, tonight was not really a new show. Tonight was a new beginning.”

Elisabet Stenberg

Recent Posts

VIDEO: Researchers Stunned To See Octopus Hitching A Ride On Back Of A Shark

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…

6 hours ago

VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Oklahoma City Bombing Survivor Amy Down Shares Her Memories Of The Attack

"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…

7 hours ago

Meghan Trainor Comes Clean About Using Weight-Loss Drug Mounjaro After Persistent Rumors

At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…

9 hours ago

Meghan Markle Defends Her Numerous Business Ventures In Post-Royal Career: ‘I Need to Work’

​ Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…

11 hours ago

Macaulay Culkin Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Dad In Decades: ‘I Think He Kinda Hated Me’

Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…

14 hours ago

Hunter Biden Agrees To Give Up His Law License In Washington, D.C.

Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…

16 hours ago