Bruno Mars has reportedly been offered the chance to serve as the halftime performer for Super Bowl 50.
Mars could headline the Super Bowl’s golden anniversary if he says yes to the offer, sources told Entertainment Weekly.
The first time Mars headlined a Super Bowl was in 2014 for Super Bowl XLVIII. Mars’ much-lauded performance also featured rock group the Red Hot Chili Peppers. At the time, it was the most-watched halftime show in history.
Though Katy Perry‘s halftime show during 2015’s Super Bowl XLIX ended up besting Mars in the ratings, the NFL wants Mars back. The performer, who had a hit with Mark Ronson in “Uptown Funk” this year, is as popular as ever and is sure to bring plenty of viewers to the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
As of yet, neither the NFL nor reps for Mars have answered to the reports about the historic halftime show.
Super Bowl 50 will take place in Santa Clara, Calif., on Feb. 7, 2016.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…
"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…
At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…
Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…
Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…