Bobby Flay and his wife Stephanie March have finalized their divorce settlement after announcing their pending split back in April of this year.
“We have come to an amicable divorce settlement,” Flay and March told People in a joint statement. “We look forward to putting this difficult time behind us, and we ask that you respect our privacy as we move forward.”
Flay, 50, filed for divorce from March, 40, after a three-week separation, claiming that the marriage had, “broken down irretrievably,” according to TMZ. The pair had signed a prenuptial agreement when they wed in 2005, which favored Flay. In their divorce proceedings, the couple had to negotiate their properties. They did not have any children.
“There was a gradual falling apart of their relationship,” a source told PageSix of the reason for the marriage’s end. “The couple grew apart, and both are very sad about the split.”
The divorce from March is the third for Flay, who was previously married to Kate Connelly from 1995 to 1998, and fellow chef Debra Ponzek from 1991 to 1993. This will be the first divorce for March.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…
"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…
At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…
Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…
Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…