Sacha Baron Cohen has increased his security after receiving a threat by the terrorist organization the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a Palestinian group. Baron Cohen mocked a leader of the group in his film Bruno saying he wanted to get kidnapped in order to become famous. "We reserve the right to respond in the way we find suitable against this man," The Martyrs said in a statement, according to the New York Post. "The movie was part of a conspiracy against the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades." Baron Cohen is taking the threats seriously and has hired additional security. (Photo: WENN)
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTnTQEk-dEU A research team from the University of Auckland was out studying feeding frenzies when…
"For the first time I looked around I could see and I just remember thinking…
At the 2025 Billboard Women in Music event on Saturday, March 29, Trainor told Entertainment…
Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has addressed criticism regarding her numerous business ventures…
Culkin previously accused his father of emotional and physical abuse, an allegation that led to…
Former President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has agreed to surrender his license to practice…